[ICNRP]The lie "Cork loves traders"

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: [ICNRP]The lie "Cork loves traders"

Post by balerion »

I do not think you are a threat to Bravia or to Cork as you have been a dedicated citizen. Asking you to disband is not because you are a threat but because of the investigation that is currently under way. Foe listing does not result in armies attacking other citizens. What other way can the attacks on Dante taken place other than a kill listing being used or by Dante attacking your army himself? Do any of your soldiers have a record of their being attacked by Dante? Obviously if that were the case he would be at fault, not you. I do not wish for this to become a witchhunt. The last one when Amladris and his army was put on trial was quite frankly disgusting to me. In the end charges against them were dropped anyway but not until after the damage was already done. What is it that you will actually lose by disbanding your army? If it was raised with monetary means that can be supplied to you once the investigation is over. Kane is right in that whatever the reasons that Dante was attacked what is of importance is that the attack happened. I am not going to rant and rave about what is right and wrong because in the end it doesn't matter. What matters is that your army no longer has authorization.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Dante

Post by Dante »

http://tinypic.com/r/28wm1s4/6 just my evidence that i didnt attack
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Then please tell me what the charge is... so far I am under the impression I am to disband because I broke some law, but no one will tell me what it is. If it is a matter of investigation, one would think my word would be good enough.

I don't have record of the army encountering anyone while I was in jail.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Im hearing a lot of blah blah blah. I'm going to do this by word of mouth but no written document that hold you to your word to pay full compensation for the due payments of everybody in the army. As of right now I am collecting data of their due payments and expect there to be compensation afterwards without delay for what they do deserve.

Now there is NO WAY Aingeal could have kill listed Dante if she was in jail for 3 days, specially since she didn't have any knowledge of his arrival to the town. I don't know who uses FOE list but I use it a hell of a lot and it works pretty simple. Those in the foe list go at it when they see each other in the town or nod regardless of anything. If you happen to be in a group and one person gets attack the others respond as well because it has happened when I have went hunting for Zirks and Yryrms before when I was with a friend of mine. In this case both me and Aingeal had him FOE listed, and some how the army itself got triggered into ended up attacking. Did we know it was going to happen? No we did not. Am I glad it happened 'personally'? of course and I would gladly do it again now that I know how the F list works but this time ill make sure to have a different army so nobody gets to have my fun or maybe just do it by myself more guarantees of solo fighting.

Though I find it very comical you would speak about unauthorized army attacks as illegal when you yourself Bal attacked TheGardeners army before without cause and was beaten. You admitted that in tavern to me, about how glad she didn't report you for you illegal actions. But that is besides the point as the case it might be now, we want a document stating that all the soldiers will get paid without fail before the disbanding occurs. Of course that includes the cost of the general for disbanding and rebuilding again as it is anything but cheap. Afterwards, I am sure Aingeal will agree that the demands will be met.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Logo

Post by Logo »

Logo thought he had had spoken quite enough for one day and thought he had been clear.
Tangles of mechanisms and motivations needed sorting out. Soldiers stood amid the mess bickering. Discussion circled through irrelevances.

The hour was late and the troll's stomachs rumbled in slow growls.
His voice did the same. "This izza not a negotiation. . . . Izza not the court of the republic. . . . Izza not punishment. . . . Izza not a request. . . .

Izza this soldierses with orders.
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Logo

Post by Logo »

Upon leaving the cork inn, Logo dictated parchment after parchment of military orders. After handing the stack of letters to a waiting messenger he sat, thinking thought about the lines he'd drawn.
Was the order truly defusing fear or exacerbating it? It was obvious that some cooling period for reflection and calm investigation was needed. Aingeal had been a valued defender of the cork and the bravia. The vice-troll did not want to see any innocent damaged. He had promised as much to Dante and everyone involved.
Still, there were still things that did not make sense. The troll had been assured that a single foe listing could not explain the attacks. The actual mechanisms could perhaps become certain with experimentation, perhaps calmer conversations. There were other questions that courts had been designed to determine. Was there a compromise that would allow time for calm, rational thought, defuse the fear and anxiety and avoid the mistakes and hurt that had accompanied other such stand-offs. Perhaps there was.

The troll determined to perform his own experiment. He would have himself foe listed, then kill-listed by his own military and walk toward them unarmed. Scribbling orders and shoving a parchment into the hands of a messenger, Logo headed toward the tavern of Bravia where he hoped to find Aingeal.

In the tavern, the troll greeted new friends and old. They shared drinks and pleasantries.
The tavern was large and well-appointed. He wondered why he didn't enjoy the place more often and made a mental note to do just that. After a time he found Aingeal and discussed the possibilities. Others offered advice and perspectives. Discussing trust, costs, justice and honor, the troll found some room for compromise.

Leaving the tavern, Logo headed back toward the inn of the cork - naturally grabbing a much-needed set of pre-dinner-snack, dinner, supper and post-supper-snack on the way.

"Izza not the order to disband Emerald Light a judgement or punishment izza simple executive decision to avoid even the appearance that anywho is alloweded to operate outside the chain of command or above the law.
Izza number of citizens what izza disagreeing but izza always disagreementses when emotionses anna egos run hot. Imma urge everywho what izza rallying 'round one personality or 'nother to stop a moment an think of the good of the republic - and the reputation of the Bravia azza place where law, not individual creatureses, rule.

inna hopes of creating a calmer environment and defuse thissy tension, the order to completely disband the army 'Emerald Light' izza modified - pending further investigation anna due judiciary process.
Izza the Aingeal to stand-down, removing troops anna clearing any unauthorizeded name from personal foe list or military kill lists. The army may continue to fly the blue flag, but not take military action or accept troops.

Some maybehaps interpret thissy compromise azza weakness or lack of resolve rather than a pragmatic attempt to give time anna emotional spaces for clearer, more rational thinkings.
Inna end izza opportunishy to preserve from loss investments inna pointses inna army stores, but more importantlishy, save troops from allegations of insubordination and the bravia from the divisive rancor what hazz a'ccompanieded similar situations.

Izza hopefully resolve distractionses what delay investigations as well. Izza important timely prosecutions but izza more important accurate prosecutions what serve justice and fairness.

To those what has assisteded by providing informations, y'Ou have my appreciation.

iffy is to be more discussyings here, please concentrate on respecful, courteous dialong.
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
balerion

Post by balerion »

I am thankful that a reasonable solution has been reached. My only remaining question is back to the topic of military pay. Aingeal as captain I ask that you would please give me a listing of all those who served in your army and the length of time that was served for those who do wish to be paid. All old Bravian armies have at one time or another waved payment but the funds are readily available and all that is needed is a service report. I hope that no one among your army has felt that their service went unappreciated or unrecognized as that is not at all the case. All members of the military are valued. Military pay for them is only proper and fitting. By no means will the current situation have any impact upon the pay for this month, it shall be processed as any other.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear