[ICNRP]The lie "Cork loves traders"

Moderator: Community Team

Dante

[ICNRP]The lie "Cork loves traders"

Post by Dante »

why was i attacked by an army as i came into cork today ?

Sep 02, 1652 12:00 pm: Serene attacked you and nicked you (-1 Fit) (You fled the battle!)

Sep 02, 1652 12:00 pm: Monos attacked you and whacked you (-1 Fit)

Sep 02, 1652 12:00 pm: Apoc256 attacked you and grazed you (-1 Fit)
Serene

Re: The lie "Cork loves traders"

Post by Serene »

"I don't know. I was wondering the same thing.
Did you revolt?" Serene replies. "We were defending the town."
Dante

Post by Dante »

no i just arrived in town but apparently it was rieron because i wouldnt face him in the arena he had an army attack me as i travelled and i can prove this if the need be
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

First off, where does it say an army attacked you?

Second, I was in Jail...

Third, everyone knows Rieron will claim anything?

We do love traders, I don't know what happened....
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Dante

Post by Dante »

the fact is that three people attacked me, all of whom were in the same group'and they are all in the army controlled by yourself, and second in command Rieron. The only way multiple people can attack others is if they are in the same group, hence why it had to be done by the army, which is flying a Bravian flag, and under your control.
I am quite sure if i had not have fled we would have been Rieron, and possibly yourself also attacking me.

Doesn't mean you were not involved in the planning of this attack, after all if you really cared about it you would not be questioning my role in this, rather why the soldiers under your command attacked me. The fact you rush to defend them, and focus everything on me, whilst trying to sweep this all under the rug, suggests you are involved.

Yes Rieron claimed it, and boasted about it highly for a number of hours in the tavern, and you seemed to be perfectly ok with it, when you were in the tavern and he was doing such a thing. His reasoning behind the attack also involves you, him stating he was doing it on behalf of you...
Obviously you have both changed you plea from that opening point since your now worried as I have gone public with this...
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahaha did I hit you??? No I didn't it is called having a FOE list and you just happen to fight someone with an army when you came into the city. Go cry me a river coward, learn certain mechanics before you go being all butt hurt shouting "look what they did to me!" I didn't even get an event of what happen. But you know what I should probably invest the money on an army to actually OFFICIALLY kill list you myself now that I don't think foe list is enough now.

One more thing....I went to Spirus to kill a bunch of people for running their mouths like you did thinking you are untouchable every time they hurl insults at anybody. Well bad news for you insect, I will make you pay for every word you said to me, my friends and other Bravians who you constantly instigate. I dont care how many times you cry about it getting beaten at your own game, everybody is accountable to me and you thrashed against the wall a friend of a friend of mine causing her brain damage.

Please feel free to keep crying..
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Dante

Post by Dante »

i never said you hit me you should really listen i said u confessed to it why would you hit me when you could hide behind your army :). Im not being beaten at any game i still entered cork and im still going to leave cork . All youve done is used a bravian army to attack me as you said you know these mechanics that means you knew that the army would attack me sounds like your confessing again.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Who is hiding?
On Sep 03, 1652, Rieron has challenged Dante to a duel to death
(Status: Awaiting Challenger)

I don't have control of the army and you have to be out of jail to be kill listed, the general was IN jail. That fact that you got Foe listed and you got the wrong results of it from the army itself, just makes it that much funnier. Do tell me how is that a confession when in reality you just have some horrible bad luck that I made fun of you about big time. Any ways *points to the Arena* dont leave me waiting too long cry baby after all you are the brave one here hahahahaha.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
balerion

Re: [ICNRP]The lie "Cork loves traders"

Post by balerion »

I had hoped it would not come to this but orders are orders. At the command of Viceroy Logo I have requested that the army Emerald Light disband for the time required for a full investigation. This was not the result of having a foe as anyone with any such experience can tell at a glance. I apologize Dante that any member of the Bravian military would attack you so without cause. This will be investigated fully and you will have justice.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Aingeal

Re: [ICNRP]The lie "Cork loves traders"

Post by Aingeal »

First off, let me make something very clear. Rieron does not control Emerald Light... I do. Second, I was in jail from dawn on the 31st till dawn on the 3rd. Thanks to the bounty hunters that pulled me from my bed, I was unable to do anything for those three days, nor change anything that had already been done.

I have had a slight grudge against Dante do to personal reasons. (ooc read: foe listed) It's not my responsibility or requirement to let anyone know that I have a grudge against him or any other creature. After the attack, I was still shackled when I went into the tavern, and had a knife thrown at my head. *points to her cheek* You can see where his blade grazed my skin, I was bound and unable to even defend myself properly. Still being in jail, I could do nothing and knew as soon as I was out I would need to take him off my list. Which as soon as the guards released me, I did.

As far as Rieron claiming anything... he can claim all he wants. Never did he or I lay a hand on Dante. Also it was known I was in jail for another day, Dante should have avoided fighting with us a 2nd day. I am curious to know if he was attacked again today or not.

I have never harmed Bravia... nor Cork and have defended her for months now, with no monetary gains. The fact that I was in jail concerned no one is a bit disconcerting, but at least I know who my friends are. The fact that Bravia is allowing myself to be slandered from what I hear coming from Fenia is also a bit disconcerting.

I will not disband my army, and lose everything that I have put into it. I see no reason to kick Rieron from my army either, so I will not be doing that as well. As far as I am concerned, this all was a bad disagreement, and while it is a shame that Dante was hurt, he will heal and I'm not really sorry that it happened.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia