[ORP] Serene's house and workshop

Moderator: Community Team

Serene

Re: [ORP] Serene's house and workshop

Post by Serene »

Serene checked a book out of the library on juggling sharp objects. She skipped home and set her book up and got out three butcher knives to juggle. Today was the first time she had tried to juggle three. She knew she had to figure this out to pass the class.

Juan had found some wild peppers and set them on the table for seasoning in his new hobby of cooking. Serene picked up three peppers and juggled them successfully. She had passed the juggling fruits class. This gave her confidence to try three knives.

Serene picked up two knives and one pepper. She worked on getting this right as the book mentioned. One of the knives sliced the hot pepper open. Vapors came out. They were spicy and hot! Serene set all her stuff down and ran to get water to quench her throat from breathing the fumes. Her eyes watered. Serene splashed water in her face. The hot pepper juice had gotten on her hands and as she rubbed her eyes it made them hurt more.

She ran out the door and all the way to the tavern. There she ordered rounds and rounds of water. Idunno helped her get the pepper juice off her hands and feel better.

Afterwards, Serene played quietly with the puppy she had given Idunno.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene headed back to her house. After a good nights rest she woke up happy.

She sang as she got ready, " Today is a beautiful day! Today is a beautiful day! Something special is happening to day!"

After she was ready she met Tolin at the Viceregal Inn. She found out from him that she could buy a pig for her steward!

She ran home as quickly as she could and saw that Juan had already made a pen for a pig. Serene gave Juan a bonus and bought him a pig! Because she was so excited that Juan had thought to make a pen.

After the cute little pig was in his pen she wildly skipped through town telling everone would would listen!
" Guess What!? Guess What?"
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene stopped at a picnic table in the park. She got her butcher knives out. She successfully juggled three sharp knives! She laughed and clapped. "I can return that book and get credit for completing that class now!" Serene said out loud in pure exhilaration at not losing a finger. "I still need practice but I did it!"

Serene took some food out of her backpack, berry milk and a chicken leg. She sat and ate delighted with herself. "It will be fun to let Rieron know!" she announces.
Serene

Post by Serene »

While Serene was out skipping around town, Joy, her puppy, was following her. Joy stepped on a thorn in the weeds and yelped. The thorn dug deep into her little puppy paw. Serene picked up the little dog and did her best to try and pull the thorn out. The thorn unfortunately had barbs and dug in deeper. Serene realized she needed healing help when her puppy cried.

Serene hurried to the tavern to find Rieron. She found him and asked him to fix her puppy's paw.

She watched him intently to see how he did it. He did it quickly and showed her how to bandage the puppies foot. Serene watched closely to learn how to heal.
Juan

Post by Juan »

Juan worked tirelessly around the house. He liked the new sheep. Animals made him happy. He was ecstatic and unstoppable in his enthusiasm. Serene had bought him a pig of his own. He shared some of his pig with Serene when he butchered it. Serene was so grateful for the gift, she bought him another pig!

Since Rieron's recent visit, Juan's attitude had changed a lot. Before, he had been a bit lazy at times. Since his scolding, he worked harder than he ever had before. He realized that he liked his job and did not want it to end.

Juan watched Serene carry the injured puppy. He ran forward and offered to carry the tiny animal into the house. Serene handed him Joy. Serene set up an area in the kitchen for the little puppy to heal.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Several days later, Joy was totally healed and back to her usual self.

Serene skipped wildly around her yard. She had completed phase one of the quest she was working on.
She just needed to figure out who could make her down down pillows.
Salt! She really needed salt! Then she could make some bacon!
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene had found some salt near the mines. So she spent several days mining. She wanted to make some bacon.

Serene was delighted she was now a judge! "Can you believe it?!"
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene had some fun with her sister, Grizilda, pushing paper and playing tag in the offices. Somehow having fun in the judicial system was not ok and she ended up having a bounty on her. She grinned slyly and commented, "I finished two more quests! I love the quests! I love the quests!" she sang in a sing song chant as she skipped wildly around her place.
Serene was made the public prosecutor. "Now who can I find?" She looks around for someone to catch.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene had searched and searched the offices at the VR council for Grazilda and had not found her. She had thought she was so close she could feel Grazilda at Gawain's office. She thought she could even smell her perfume. Grazilda always had a clean fresh scent about her that Serene loved. Grazilda loved baths and had built an amazing bathroom.

Serene decided that she wouldn't find Grazilda in the offices. She had been shooed out of Gawain's, the IAM's office, without even getting to look around. Tolin's office looked like he had never been in it before. It was A scary place. Serene worried about Tolin a bit she had not seen him much.
Nicola, the mine minister, had been nice. She had helped her look. Serene was glad she had come along too.

At the tavern earlier, Rieron and told Serene it was ok to go out exploring for a place to play. Serene wanted to catch some frogs. So she finished her jobs around the house. Let Juan know she was going out. She headed to the edge of the forest to see what she could find.
Serene

Post by Serene »

When Serene arrived home from playing at the pond, she got cleaned up and went to dinner. On her way she grabbed a book to study. "Thanks Juan! Oh Juan, I got us some cows instead of chickens this time. Can you please make sure they are comfortable?"
Serene ate her food slowly. She was distracted by the book. She did her best not to get the book dirty.