[ORP] Serene's house and workshop

Moderator: Community Team

Grazilda

Re: [ORP] Serene's house and workshop

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was not sure why Serene was so happy, not that she was complaining. When they reached Serene's house, Grazilda was surprised with the letter and packages.

She smiled and thanked Juan although she was still clueless as to what was going on. She just followed Juan and took a seat. "My, this is such a nice setting," she said with amusement. As Juan offered some strawberry iced tea, she accepted it and wondered what was the deal with the dinner set for two. "Thank you, Juan," she said and quietly sipped her strawberry iced tea while she waited for Serene.

She smiled at her. "No, it's all right, Juan poured some tea for me while you were gone. My birthday's still a few months away and..." She paused when she heard what Serene said. "It's your birthday?? Oh my! I didn't know. I should hav bought something." She got up from her seat and hugged Serene. "Happy Birthday," she greeted Serene.
Serene

Post by Serene »

"Thanks! No you did not need to bring anything. Your presence is a gift in itself! It is not every day you get to have a meal with your new sister." Serene replies as she happily returns the hug. "Do you ever feel like things are going so well that it must be a dream?" This question brings up darker thoughts in her mind. "Did you know Charles? He was my older brother, but he died in a duel with Cassandra. I am not sure what really happened. Do you? I have always idolized Cassandra. I think she is perfect, but I miss my brother at times. Life can be so confusing. It really makes me appreciate the times it is going well."
Serene

Post by Serene »

"Well that is much to morose to think of today."
Serene smiles and pushes those thoughts out of her head.
"Lets eat. It looks good and I am hungry."
Serene scoots in at the table and sips some of the strawberry milkshake. "I love the caravan milk shakes! Have you had one before?".
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda smiled at Serene. "Indeed...Sometimes, life is like a dream..." And her mind temporarily drifted to dreamland. She came back to her senses when Serene mentioned about a certain Charles being killed by Cassandra in the arena. "What was that? Death in a duel?" She swallowed hard. "I just had a duel with Cassandra. I lost, naturally, but I lived. I might duel with her again. Maybe I should ask her not to kill me in the arena." She said and lowered her head. "I sorry for your loss."

She smiled and agreed that it was time to eat. She slightly inhaled the delicious aroma of the food before them. "This looks nice, Serene. Who know that when I join this family, it would be a great experience? And no, I haven't tried the caravan milkshake. No one has told me about that yet!" She wonders if she'll get to have some soon.

She remembers something. "Serene, I'm going to Widu for a duel. When I come back, I promise I'll bring some oranges for you," she smiles.
Oreo

Post by Oreo »

Oreo barked gladly when he saw Grazilda. "Woof! Woof!" He barked and wagged his tail as his master was back home. He sat quietly on the floor beside Grazilda and waited for her instructions. He made sure that he didn't disturb the two during their meal.
Serene

Post by Serene »

"Great! Thank you! I love oranges. Here try a slice. They pull apart into slices. Isn't' that amazing?" Serene pulls an orange apart and eats a slice. "It is like they are prepackaged in bite size pieces. The peels dry out nicely and add a fresh smell to where ever you put them."

She finishes up her broccoli and fish. "I believe that Juan is a better cook than I."

Serene watches the well behaved Oreo sit by her feet. She thinks maybe one day she could get a dog and have her sister train it for her. She obviously was good at training dogs. Serene had never seen such a fun well behaved dog before.

"Be safe on your travels to Widu, and best of luck on your duel. I would be happy to do a training duel with you some time. I lose most of my duels to be honest. But I think I keep getting better. At least I hope so." Serene says with a self depreciating laugh.
Serene

Post by Serene »

"Thank you for the oranges! What do you think of the berry milk?". Serene says as she cleans up her dishes.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda finished eating and stood up to help in cleaning the dishes. "The food's wonderful and the berry milk was delicious. I'll give you more oranges when I come back again from Widu. Anyway, I have to go now. It was great to spend this day with you and on your birthday." She smiles and dries her hands when she was done. She hugs Serene. "It's great to have a sister. Thank you so much. And thanks for taking care of Oreo while I'm gone. Until next time," she hugs Serene again and left with Oreo.
Oreo

Post by Oreo »

Oreo jumped and was ready. He wagged his tail and barked happy at Serene as if to greet her a happy birthday and to thank her. "Woof! Woof!"

Then he followed Grazilda home.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene smiled and returned the hug. "It was good to get time to chat. Thank you for making my birthday special!" She gave the dog Oreo a good bye pat on the head as they left. She would miss them.