[ORP] Serene's house and workshop

Moderator: Community Team

Serene

Re: [ORP] Serene's house and workshop

Post by Serene »

Serene is skipping through town and she realizes that she did something horrible. She had wanted to play social point tag and all the grownups didn't seem to want to play. No one responded. She couldn't believe it! People had to really want to play! So she had stolen the first two names off of the list that Scarlet had sent out the week before that would have the mages giving the town the most money. See the mages give the most money for people going to level 4 status so those are the most valuable names to use. At the time she had done it in an impulsive and wild way. The way she did most things if you believed all the scoldings she received. She did it without thinking about consequences.

"Ahh I have done a terrible thing! I should of thought before I acted. I know, I will be responsible and apologize. I will write a letter and ask for forgiveness."
Serene sits down very sad that she had yet again been impulsive and a wild child yet again and starts to write.

Serene approaches appearing sad and forlorn asking for forgiveness...
"I have been a wild child. I stole Scarlet's and Grendel's names for my social point tag. No one responded to the game I wanted to play.... So... I just stole two names off the list that Scarlet put out last week. It is wrong to steal names... I apologize."

Serene walks a ways sadly...
"I just wanted to have fun. Thanks to all of you for playing. No one complained that I used their name but it is wrong to steal. I was a wild and impulsive child yet again."

Turns to Scarlet and Grendel, "Please forgive me for stealing your names."
Serene asks the clerical staff to deliver her note. And she erased the message she had written on the mayor's wall.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene had enjoyed her weeks as mayor. It was a lot of fun and Cork was a great town.
She was excited to be going on a trip. Life was good. She hummed as she packed.
She gave Juan instructions. Though he seemed to know what to do even better than her at times.

Serene skipped around like a wild child.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene walked around in a daze. It seemed she had some very weird dreams. They had seemed so real to her.
She had even dreamed that Grazilda had given her a basket of fruit. However when she had awoken she found herself returning from her visit in Widu. From talking to others it seemed that everyone was having weird dreams.

She had heard from Zechin! He had been in seclusion for awhile. She was glad to hear from him as she had missed his teasing.

Serene had dreamed that she had learned to make bone armor. But when she awoke it was just a dream. Serene contemplated really learning to make bone armor. She decided to study instead. The idea of following her dream again scares her. She didn't want to get caught in an infinite loop.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene had been studying every day instead of butchering everyday as she had done in the dream. She had been lucky enough to get a few classes too. Something weird was going on again. The day seemed much longer than it should. Like it would never end.

"Maybe it is the days just being longer in the summer?" she says to her steward, Juan.

Juan looks back fearfully. He had bad dreams about repeating time. He had learned things in his dreams that he had now forgotten.. He did not want to worry the child with his dreams and fears.

How many days were weird things happen? Was it a sign of the end of times? He wondered and pondered the weird events and what the portended.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene had started some duels that would never end. She was having night mares about never ending duels.
She awoke feeling pale and tired. She was afraid to go to bed cause she was sure she would die if she slept.
She wrote a note to Rieron about a cut that looked bad and headed to bed.

Serene late in the day was feeling terrible... She lay down to rest... The never ending duels struck again...
She drifted off in to a deep death like sleep.
Juan

Post by Juan »

Juan had been helping Serene learn how to make bone armor for several days. It was an interesting change to learn something new. He had noticed that Serene was pale and a bit wobbly with a cut that looked infected. She seemed to be dueling more than normal. It was weird to watch.

He had heard her screams in the night mares. He ran to the house to see how she was and if there was an intruder. He thought any intruder would have to be awfully stupid considering which family she belonged...

He arrived to the couch that Serene had lay on and decided that she looked rather sick. He reached over and touched her. She was cold. Fear struck his heart with dread. She was cold... she was dead... What had happened?

Juan looked about to see if there was any signs of an intruder. Seeing no signs of an intruder he wondered what he should do. He looked around panicked for a bit then had the bright idea to go for help. It might be too late for help but one never knows if it is too late when there are sorcerers around.

Juan headed to go find help.
Juan

Post by Juan »

Juan arrived at the caravan where he knew the sorcerers hung out.
The camp was heavily guarded and the few soldiers that knew him were not present. He could not enter the compound to get the help he needed for Serene.

He found a soldier who said he would take in a note.
Juan sat down and wrote out some notes in his labored writing to see if he could get help.
He wrote a note to Cassandra & Grazilda her sisters, and to Rieron & Scarlet the patriarch & matriarch of the family. He knew there were others he might need to tell but that was all he could think of as those were people who had visited Serene's house while he had been steward.

He gave the notes to different soldiers to increase the chance of one of the notes making it through the security forces.

He sadly hurried back to Serene's house to contemplate where his future would lie if the magicians could not get their magic to work for Serene.
As he trudge back to her house he worried about his future and the wrath he would face from the sorcerers if he did not summon them in time. Hopefully his notes would reach their intended recipients.

He arrived back at Serene's house. He looked around not sure what to do.... He saw a blanket and covered her as she had felt cold earlier and he didn't really want to see her laying there dead on the couch.
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Upon receiving the note a minute or two later, Rieron left Scarlet and teleported to Serene's house which was not too far away from the caravan or the army camp. He appeared behind Juan not looking very please in the slightest, "How long has she been still.." Rieron asked as he moved forward pressing passed Juan and taking a knee directly in front of Serene. He scanned her body's enegies and felt her forehead after removing the blanket, 'Nothing that can't be fixed..' thought to himself as he placed his cold hand on Serene's forehead and activated the protection spell he had casted on her a little while ago in the case that Serene hurted herself to that extent. Sometimes he wondered if he was giving her too much freedom when it dealt with the arena and hunting but luckily he was a full fledged master priest.

His hand began to warm with his eyes glowing white as he concentrated and transferred more power into the invisible threads of the soul connecting him to Serene and vice versa. Sometimes the contracts came in very handy indeed. After a few minutes of focus Rieron pulled back his hand, "She will be fine, guy.. Although, you did good telling me of this I had felt her energies faint..." he said to Juan without looking at him keeping his eyes on Serene.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Juan

Post by Juan »

After Juan covered Serene and turned to leave, what should he see but a sorcerer materializing in front of him. Not only a sorcerer but a sorcerer priest! And he did not look happy that he had just covered up Serene.
It took every ounce of his will power to not run and flee from the look on Rieron's face. He did not look happy.
Juan worried what he had done to displease to mages. He did his best not to show any emotions. He probably did not succeed in the slightest as Rieron is very adept at reading Auras.

Upon hearing the question of how long, Juan replied, "A few hours?" Hearing that it could be fixed, he sighed in relief and stepped back into the shadows. Hoping to not draw any wrath for not acting quick enough.

The magic in the air made him shiver. It gave him an eerie feeling and he did not understand it in the slightest. Juan is a very superstitious steward.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene lay on the couch and as she was brought back to life she shivered and went into a peaceful sleep to heal from death.

Color came back to her face and her chest started rising and falling from her peaceful breathing.

In her death she felt Rieron tugging her back to her body. Serene had been floating around her house like a ghost. She didn't really know what was going on. Some weird dream related to the never ending duel. She had been dueling multiple people at a time. Was this real? A dream... She did not have coherent thoughts.

She had a gentle smile on her face, knowing that with Rieron there she would be safe.

Serene Vs. Rieron (Done on Jun 29, 1654)

Round 1: Cassandra grazed Serene. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Cassandra Cassandra grazed Serene. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Cassandra Serene grazed Rieron. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Serene

Round 2: Cassandra grazed Serene. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Cassandra Cassandra grazed Serene. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Cassandra Serene grazed Rieron. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Serene Rieron grazed Serene. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Rieron

Round 3: Cassandra grazed Serene. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Cassandra Serene grazed Cassandra. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Serene Rieron grazed Serene. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Rieron

Round 4: Cassandra grazed Serene. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Cassandra Serene grazed Cassandra. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Serene Rieron grazed Serene. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Rieron Serene grazed Rieron. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Serene

Round 5: Serene grazed Cassandra. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Serene Serene grazed Cassandra. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Serene Watching these two feels like watching Don Quixote.

Round 6: Serene grazed Cassandra. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Serene Serene grazed Cassandra. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Serene Watching these two feels like watching Don Quixote. Rieron grazed Serene. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Rieron