[ORP] Serene's house and workshop

Moderator: Community Team

Grazilda

Re: [ORP] Serene's house and workshop

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was terribly preoccupied with current obssession: earning a lot of freznics. She was finally able to get some rest when she noticed a note on the table from a certain Juan.

"Who in the mages' name is Juan?" Asked the baffled and annoyed Grazilda as she picked up the note from the table and started to read. The noted stated that something happened to Serene days ago. She clenched her fist and cursed herself for not getting the letter sooner.

She ran to Serene's house. She would never forgive herself if her sister's condition had gone worse. "Serene!" She banged the door so hard it almost broke.
Juan

Post by Juan »

Juan was cooking in the kitchen muttering how he was a steward not a babysitter. Occasionally looking at a note from the scary sorcerer. Serene had taught him a few words but she always drew pictures too. Juan was not sure exactly what the note meant. He knew exactly enough about reading and writing to make people think he knew more than he really did. And to make reading this note more difficult it had been held very tight in Serene's hands. The note was crumpled and it looked like it had been played with a while before it had been given to him. He had decided that the note meant that Serene could have her freedom back to do as she pleased again. This would be a relief as it would mean he was off the hook. But what if it did not mean that?

While he was pondering these things, a frantic pounding started at the front door. He jumped as if he had definitely done something wrong. Serene had escaped the other day when he was trying to keep her resting as Sir Rieron had ordered when she was either dead or almost dead. He wasn't really sure which. Who knew what magic sorcerers could do.

He quickly ran to the door to answer it. He decided it wasn't Rieron cause he never knocked. He just sort of appeared somehow.

Juan heard Grazilda's voice and remembered he had written her a note a few weeks ago. Maybe the peasant he chose to deliver the note was slow. He opened the door to allow Grazilda in.

He knew since she was calling Serene's name that she would want to see Serene but he was not exactly sure she was home.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene returns home from finding a peasant to deliver a note to Willow about playing a VR game. When she arrives back home, she hears a loud knocking. She looks up and sees Grazilda calling her name. She is so excited to see her big sister that she runs and tackle hugs her from behind. "Want to do a practice duel?" Serene bubbles happily.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

As the door opened, Grazilda saw Juan and realized that this was the Juan who sent her the note. Then Serene's lively voice greeted her. With a puzzled look, Grazilda raised an eyebrow at Juan and Serene. "What's going on?"

(ooc: I wrote a longer post but it was gone.))
Juan

Post by Juan »

Juan, knowing that Grazilda is a sorcerer also, tries to think fast. He is glad that her voice is now puzzled instead of breaking down the door concerned. He decides that everyone feels better with a full stomach and the kitchen is very full of food since Rieron ordered him to have food on hand. So he tries to divert the question, " Serene needs her breakfast. Come in and join her please."
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

"Then make it delicious, please. And a bigger serving for me as I'm hungry," Grazilda said, happy that food was mentioned. "I heard that something happened," she gave Serene big hug. "You look fine, though. What's the whole story?" She gently asked.
Last edited by Grazilda on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene happily hugs Grazilda again. She loves being enveloped in her big hug.

Serene was not aware that Juan had written people when she had been struck dead twice in the bad luck first blood never ending duel. Nor was she aware of what went on while she was so sick. She had flashes of memories of floating and Rieron pulling her back. But she wasn't sure how much was real and how much was nightmare. Serene just figured that since Grazilda was a sorceress, she knew everything.
"Well I had these terrible nightmares about these bad luck duels that never ended and I had to fight multiple people at once for... for... forever! And I don't know... They were a scary kind of magic and made me sick. Rieron fixed it, but not right away like normal... And I had to stay home forever! And Juan would not let me go out and...". Her voice trails off in an incoherent mumble
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

As they ate, Grazilda listened to her sister and wrapped her in her arms. "Aww...I'm sorry to hear that, my dear sister. Don't worry, we're here for you. And I'm glad that Stingy (Rieron) came to the rescue. Have you fully regained your strength? What do you want to do to feel better? Should we go shopping? Should we go berry or fruit picking? Should we use up all of Stingy's money again?" She winked at her mischievously.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene was so excited to have Grazilda at her house. She piled her plate with more than she could possibly eat. She took strawberry shortcake, isker berry pie, egg nog, milk, steak, and mashed potatoes.

Juan had been very busy cooking. Juan saw Serene taking a lot of food as a good thing cause Rieron had ordered him to make sure she had plenty to eat. If he told the truth some of it came from the caravan. It was hard to guess what she would be willing to eat. He watched with a big grin.

Serene giggled in delight taking bites here and there. She was much too excited to do any serious eating. "Ooooh oh can we go fruit picking? I really want to try some date fruit I once heard of! Please?!".
Serene is obviously still recovering from the ordeal. Her strength was significantly diminished from where she was in June. She still looked a bit sickly. She had gotten quite skinny from not eating well. As the more Juan pushed food the less she wanted to eat. Having Grazilda come to her house was a huge treat.

( RP wise ig her health is back)
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda noticed that Serene had a lot of food on her plate. "Wow! You are my sister, indeed. Your plate's starting to match mine. Now you just have to work some more on your appetite.

I'm looking for a date as well. We have to make you stronger before we travel. The sooner you recover, the earlier we can travel. What did Stingy say about your condition?"

And she just finished her first plate of fruits. She helped herself with another serving.
Last edited by Grazilda on Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.