Elder's Corner

Moderator: Community Team

Gaius

Elder's Corner

Post by Gaius »

Greetings Citizens of Cork,

I am Gaius, your new Elder. If you require assistance I am your first point of contact.
Any concerns can be raised with me. If I do not or cannot answer your questions sufficiently, feel free to contact the Mages. However, I will do my best to ensure all questions are answered and that you, the players, fully understand the Rules and various aspects of the Game.

Note: I am getting old (as you can see). When speaking to me, you may want to yell!

~ Gaius
Elder of Bravia
Logo

Re: Elder's Corner

Post by Logo »

The troll worked through the night cross-referencing potions and polstice s in his black book of sorcery.
Collecting calves ears, gem shavings and various bat fluids, he ground, smashed and distilled until all that remained was to incant, decant and present his gift.

Logo walked to the corner where the ancient one had been spotted. He left a vial and shouted.
Welcome to the cork!

Iz a hearin' potion for you azza corner-warmin' gifty

... or maybe iz soup ... iz new-like invention ... who knows what izza actualishy do ... maybe a good scab-lotion ...

With another shout, Happy Eldering! the troll smiled and walked from the corner.
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Gaius

Post by Gaius »

Jason turned around to see a man. He waved. "Thank you for the meal, young creature!" He floats down, grabs the vial and returns to his lookout.
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

Greetings all. I am Gorm and am the elder that watches over Kiene. I am here when needed. Feel free to drop off goodies to eat - cooked or live I like a wide variety. I only have one rule - no banana will be harmed while in my presence!

Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Hi, Gorm!

Here's one for you!

Gorm

Post by Gorm »

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Thank you Thank you Thank you Miss Grazilda
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda looked around, unsure who is she talking to.

"Who is the current elder for Cork? I need some assistance. Thank you."
Gorm

Post by Gorm »

Amaryllis is normally checking Kiene but I float around and spend time here as well as a couple others. Right now my time here is a bit unpredictable but I will shoot you a direct note. :)
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Thanks, Gorm.

Reply sent. :)