New Mayor acceptance speech

Moderator: Community Team

Adonair

New Mayor acceptance speech

Post by Adonair »

Citizens of Cork, I am humbled by your trust in me. I hope that I shall be able to do a good job as your mayor. Know that i will try my very best.

I am sending out some traders and communicating with the Council of Bravia about getting some different items here to our markets. Right now we have the basics but not much more.

I'd encourage everyone to try chopping wood to see if you like it. Wood will in all likelihood be our main export so we'll need a fair bit of it. I won't disturb the town's internal wood market. If you want me to buy the wood for the town hall please use the special price of 4.80.

I am interested in all kinds of magic. If you see something unusual happening, please let me know by private message or stop by my tower in the forums. I will also be happy to try to answer any questions about gameplay or to help you to acquire items you may need.

Adonair
mayor and wizard in residence
Finwe

Re: New Mayor acceptance speech

Post by Finwe »

Mayors and Citizens of Bravia,

Below is the Viceregal buying list. If citizens want to sell to the Viceroy at these prices, please contact your mayor. Mayors feel free to list these items at the following prices on the VF, I will be checking regularly. Any questions feel free to contact me.

bags of corn – 3.05 frz.
bags of flour – 12.00 frz.
bags of wheat – 11.00 frz.
balls of wool – 9.50 frz.
broccoli - negotiable
butcher knives – 9.50 frz.
eggs – 5.00 frz.
fish - 19.00 frz.
fried chicken leg – 8.00 frz.
hides – 12.00 frz.
loaves of bread – 6.25 frz.
milk - negotiable
orange – negotiable
Piece of cow carcass -
plucked chickens - 11.00 frz.
potato - negotiable
steak – 14.00 frz.
strawberry – 13.50 frz.
swords – 130.00 frz.
wood bushels – 4.25 frz.
wooden shield – negotiable

Finwe
Bravia Finance Minister
(This letter can also be found in the Mayors Chambers which I will speak to Joao about getting you access)
Xenina

Post by Xenina »

Congratulations!
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Hey Adonair....according to Finwe in the council discussion chambers...I'm coming to get ya! Be prepared for me raiding Cork! Mwuhahaha :twisted: Seriously though...I am happy with what I have. ;)
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

You and I have no quarrel, Xavier. Hiring militia is a prudent step i took my first day in office; I also have a spell in my arsenal I call "grant lock", so i'm not worried.
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

see..your a sensible little bean sporut. :lol: btw this is going to be my new thing...calling people bean sprout. ;)

and anyway...I would never attack Cork anyway...I already have Bravia. :lol:
Finwe

Post by Finwe »

picks up a broom and starts hitting Xavier with it

Shoo you . . . you're a Fenian now, leave us be :P. You'll get no fun from me at least.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair smiles at the bean sprout reference, which ruins any chance that he could become indignant about it.

He grins wider at Finwe's display and allows it to go on a minute before giving counsel:

"Finwe, i checked the town roster, Xavier isn't really in Cork. He's using magic to manifest here but its basically an illusion. Also, please don't knock over the lamp."
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

I will eat all your biscuits and take all your cookies! Fear my wrath! grrrrrr

Xavier watches Finwe repeatedly try to hit him but watches it pass through him.

Na Na you can't get me! :P