(ORP) The Wedding of Ysbail and Roifur

Moderator: Community Team

Ysbail

(ORP) The Wedding of Ysbail and Roifur

Post by Ysbail »

Weddings for dwarfs tend to be rather fast planned. It took only a few weeks of planning, and then everything happened all at once. The celebration would last at least a week, but as they were not in their country and did not have many friends, Ysbail was not sure as to how things were going to go. She pretty much planned the entire wedding, from the decorations to what food was going to be served. Everyone was invited, but the question was, was whether or not anyone was going to show. Dwarves had strange customs to their weddings, but she attempted to include other new things to it as well.

When Ysbail woke the next morning she was ready for the celebration to begin. It was a great way to start a new life with the love of her life. Roifur had been apart of her life since the day they were born, and her father was glad for this day even though he was unable to make the trip. Their homeland was months of sea travel away, and yet another few weeks of walking to Cork. Ysbail slipped into her house robe and looked out into the back yard of the home. Everything was getting set up perfectly, and the food, she could smell, was being prepared, as well as the home made mead being set up. She was so ecstatic. She went downstairs to make sure everything was in order before being ushered back upstairs to get dressed and ready. This was going to be different as she was to wear a white dress for the wedding instead of the traditional warriors armor.
Roifur

Re: (ORP) The Wedding of Ysbail and Roifur

Post by Roifur »

Soon waking up after Ysbail did, Roifur sat up with a grumble and a mumble saying, "Oi... got ta get up... need ta get me armor shinned and me weapon's polished and sharpened fer ta weddin'." Then as he gets himself dressed he realizes. "Oi, ye Ninnie! Yer nae back home... ye got ta get that ummm... what was it called around here... oi! A tux! Whatever that is..." The aged dwarf then makes it outside and sitting on top his turtle he says, "Oi, we got ta go fund me a Tux me old friend... these new lands have some strange customs." The turtle simply chuckles and off they went to find him a tux.