Home of Lordblackhawk & Lady Starlite.

Moderator: Community Team

starlite271043

Re: Home of Lordblackhawk & Lady Starlite.

Post by starlite271043 »

starlite saw the destruction and weeps for broken dreams.
When will Hawk realise he cannot lie and cheat without harm? She had loved him with all her heart and he had trampled on it and her love.
Maybe one day he will realise what he had lost. She knew, but would he? It was doubtful and she felt very sad that her soul-mate in this life was this kind of man.
Maybe in the next lifetime they met he would be different, like he has been before. All she could do now was wait till then.
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

{OOC- Oh dearie me, seems someone has forgotten that this is a just a game and are referring to RL situations. I ask the censors to either `delete` or `lock` this thread.
Furthermore, I consider the sentence calling me a liar and cheat in this game (which I have never been) both inflammatory and debasing. I give the writer a chance to remove it before other action may be taken.}

I bring to the writers attention the following forum rule:

"#1 Flames are great for a warm fire for your hands, but are not acceptable in the forums. Threads that descend into flame wars, both in character and out of character, will be locked by default. Flaming is defined as: posting ANY material that is deliberately hostile, insulting, inflammatory, vulgar or socially charged for the purpose of inciting anger or debasing another player's reputation and/or integrity. The only exception to this rule is within the context of an agreed RP where the actions are in character and not excessive."
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Seeing the flames, the mayor quickly assembles a fire brigade and tries to use magic to stop the blaze. Adonair is able to keep the blaze contained, but does not believe he can save the house.

'What a terrible tragedy.'
Jilou

Post by Jilou »

Topic locked as requested

~J