rp Lack on the market

Moderator: Community Team

starlite271043

rp Lack on the market

Post by starlite271043 »

Not sure where to put this but here is as good as anywhere, as someone might give me the answer.

Why is it that there is corn and wheat in plenty on the market yet rarely any of the items required for stats? I know we all eat corn, but whoever thought up the idea that it is healthy to live permanently on corn needs to see the actual result of that kind of diet. It is in fact, dreadful and certainly not conducive to good health, etc.

I know this is a game and fantasy world but if we are going to be realistic with politics then be realistic with the first and foremost thing of all, FOOD! Where are the veggies and milk, etc. etc?
Adonair

Re: rp Lack on the market

Post by Adonair »

i have contacted the viceregal council about it.

i've sent out merchants.

i've advocated chickens for those passing to level one.

i'm open to any other suggestions. I think the problem mainly is that we are a young town.
starlite271043

Post by starlite271043 »

It appears that the answer may be to encourage fruit/veg fields and cattle/sheep farmers.

I have noticed the very limited amount of variation on the market. wool is required for many items not just clothing.
Leather is same. someone has not been using sufficient thought in this area.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

raw meat, wool and hides require a specialized level 2 to process them into usable goods. We don't have any level 2's yet who live in cork. therefore we must import for now.

I am trying to individually guide new farmers towards the diversity that would make this town flourish the fastest. Cows do seem like a very important move right now, but they cost so much to do that i can't advise a new level one to try it. I am going to try to get my own second field to be cows though.
starlite271043

Post by starlite271043 »

Starlite has found an alternative answer to cows, and hopes the Mayour will realise o-1 levels can deal with these creatures. They cost very little to maintain in the warmth of Cork. These creatures she has raised in RL in similar conditions and as Cork has these wonderful forests . no problem.

She has left a message on his cupboard door in the tower.