Mayor update

Moderator: Community Team

Adonair

Mayor update

Post by Adonair »

We are still in need of every kind of food. I am trying to import it, please continue to be patient.

Currently, this is the field allocation for the town. It does not count dead or in retreat residents or travellers.

Wheat 6
Corn 15
Veg 7
sheep 1
cows 2
chickens 0

I would recommend chickens or corn for a new level one farmer. If you have some money saved up and definitely play every single day, you might want to try cows.
balerion

Re: Mayor update

Post by balerion »

Sound a bit desperate over there. I just happen to be passing through.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Rowena has come home. The smells from her bakery are delightful. Fresh bread for the people of Cork.

Balerion, if you happen to be passing through, sell stat food. you'll make a profit and do us a service :)
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

As of january 20, not counting those who have not logged in for more than three days or those who are travelling:

wheat 8
corn 13
veg 8
cow 2
chicken 2
sheep 2

The viceregency is still hungry for corn which i'm buying at 3 and reselling for 3.05 to them. Our market lacks eggs and veg so i'm advocating either corn or veg for field one and chickens for field two.

We have just one level 2, and that's a blacksmith. Therefore meat and clothes are being imported and its a bit of a bottleneck for me to buy the raw goods. I'll do it though because i know people need to keep up production until we get a weaver and a butcher which i'm working on as fast as i can. Send me a message if you're hard up and we'll work it out.