Home of Lordblackhawk.

Moderator: Community Team

Lordblackhawk

Re: Home of Lordblackhawk.

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Sunlight, streaming through the window, onto Lbh's face wakens him from a dream.

Confused, he lies a moment gathering his thoughts. The previous days events run through his mind as he attempts to put them in some sort of order.
Rising, he prepares to break his fast. Though not feeling hungry he knows he has to eat to keep his strength up.
As he cooks he ponders on what he has been told and wonders if he is up to the task required of him.
'Control of the elements! Him!' he thinks. 'Enough trouble controlling myself. He expect ME to control all the elements with this `Feaw` thing, now whats that supposed to be. No-one has ever mentioned it before.'

Then he recalls the dream.

A flurry of wings!
A sense of something in the atmosphere and there stood the Hooded Man!

"Sorry lad" Hooded Man says. "No time to wait for you to open a window. Now, tell me of the dream. Quickly now!"

Lbh pauses with the fork of food halfway to his mouth. "How did you know about my dream?"

"Never mind that! Tell me."

"Ok, ok. Let me get my thoughts in order first."

Lbh puts the fork down and gathers his memories of the dream.

"Right. I was in the tavern, talking and felt a change in the atmosphere as this lady entered. Weird that, she has been in before and nothing happened but then again this was a dream. Please dont ask her name, I cannot recall."

The Hooded Man looks sternly at Lbh.

"Anyhow. I couldnt seem to shake this sense that I had and so I asked to speak with her."
"Thats, when I could see a green aura around her! Never seen that before. Never had a dream like that before either."

Lbh pauses and thinks about the dream.

"Continue lad, continue. Its important!"

Lbh looks at Hooded Man.
"Well, I asked where she was from. She said Paz. Then I woke up."

"Paz. Hmmm, Then you have to follow the colour. She is the one that your destiny lies with."
Quickly now. Prepare to travel to Paz!"

"What! Just because of a dream?" Lbh says in astonishment.

"That was more than a dream. THAT was the awakening of the power within you. We must get to Paz. To her before it gets too strong."
"I can only instruct you in its use. She, will help you control it. No time to lose. Prepare to travel."
Last edited by Lordblackhawk on Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lordblackhawk

Re: Home of Lordblackhawk.

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Alarmed at Hooded Man's words, Lbh gathers together what he needs for the trek to Paz.

Locking the door behind him he hangs the key on a nail at the side.
'Whoever needs this house may have it. I do not think I shall need it again.' he thinks.

Shouldering his pack he sets off on the road to Bravia, the first stop on his way to meet this woman in Paz.

A blackhawk flies overhead.

{OOC - for those who may be interested in following what happens to Lbh, it will be continued in 'The City of Paz' forum.}