(orp) A little pond by the creek near the forest

Moderator: Community Team

Grazilda

Re: (orp) A little pond by the creek near the forest

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda noticed that the spell worked as there was change in Serene's temperament as she climbed the tree. She observed how talented her sister was. She held her breath and wondered how long can she stand not letting her sister know her location. She shook the branches around her to catch Serene's attention and giggled. "I'm here!!" She exclaimed.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene came out of her daze when she heard Grazilda laugh. There was no way she wanted to miss out on fun. She looked towards the laughter and thought she saw Grizilda camouflaged in the leaves. She might not of seen her except she was moving as she laughed. "I see you!" Serene quickly swung across the branches like a fearless monkey. She approached the tree Grazilda was in laughing happily. She swung her legs up into the tree, climbed the rest of the way in and hugged her sister. "Got ya!"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda felt relieved when she was finally able to laugh freely. She laughed as she shook the branches around her. When Serene made her way to the branch where she sat, she hugged her. "Whoa!! Careful!" She giggled as she tried to balance herself. "You're very good in climbing trees. Maybe we can play hide-and-seek with Cassandra and Calysta one time then we can hide up here. What do you think?" She winked at Serene.
Serene

Post by Serene »

"That sounds fun! Though I am not sure you could hide from Cassandra in the trees. The trees talk to her and.... I never had any luck hiding in trees when I lived with her. I didn't look for you in trees at first cause they are not a good hiding place with Cassandra around and I just forgot to look up. Maybe Baby! With Baby we couldn't hide in the pond..." Serene answers earnestly.
Maybe we can catch some frogs... I know Anatalie likes frogs. Maybe that is where she is hiding?"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda thought for a moment. "So...No tress with Cassandra and no water for Baby. Maybe we should just play hide and seek with them in the headquarters. What do you think?" She suggested. She smiled at the thought of the headquarters. First, they made it into a good excuse for shopping. Then, the used it to plan Rieron's birthday party. Now, she just suggested playing hide-and-seek there. She realized that the headquarters was slowly being converted into a rest house if not...if not an actual home.

"Come, Serene. Your friend Anatalie has been gone for a long time. We should look for her," she suggested. She jumped from branch to branch until she figured it was safe enough to jump the ground and landed swiftly. She looked up at Serene and waited for her.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene listened to Grazilda and agreed. She climbed down the tree carefully yet quickly. Serene started to look around for Anatalie.
She headed over to the sandy beach side of the pond. That was where she had last seen Anatalie.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene decided that Ana must of gone home. Serene removed her boots and waded into the water by the sandy beach. The water was surprisingly warm. Serene held her skirt up and enjoyed the feel of the sand between her toes. Serene looked for a frog. Ana had found one maybe she could also. "Grazilda! The water is warm and it feels good on my feet!"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda followed Serene and wondered where did Anatalie go. "The water's warm, indeed," she said after she removed her shoes and walked on the sand. "Ah, this is life...We're just walking leisurely without any worries...Well, except for our fields, workshop, and business..." She realized she said too much in front of the younger Dalakoi. "I mean, adults have a lot to think of. You're lucky, Serene. The life of a child is better. In fact, you're lucky that you live a very good life with a good family," she said.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene listened and splashed water as she walked about the pond. She liked the way the sand squished between her toes.
Grazilda seemed concerned about something. Serene agreed that she was very luck to have a family that took care of her. She was very grateful to have a family. Serene splashed over to Grazilda and gave her an exuberant hug to show that she really appreciated her family. "I am glad you are my sister!"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Water splashed on Grazilda and she couldn't help but laugh. Her sister was very positive, no matter what. She wished she could be as positive as the younger Dalakoi. She hugged her back very tight. "And I'm glad that you are my sister, as well. You make life in these lands more interesting. You're my partner in spending Stingy's money and in coming up with schemes to drive him off the wall," she laughed. "So...what's the next thing that we should do to drive Stingy mad? The hide and seek thing with the army was fun but it cost him too much. Do you have some non-expensive plot devised to make him angry---I mean, to make things fun? " She winked at Serene. "I have plans to keep him on his toes but Stingy might behead someone in the expense of the joke. So I'm counting on you to keep things fun since I'm out of inexpensive and non-lethal ideas at the moment." She said as she let her feet submerge on the warm water. She felt relaxed for some reason.