(orp) A little pond by the creek near the forest

Moderator: Community Team

Serene

Re: (orp) A little pond by the creek near the forest

Post by Serene »

Serene pouts for a minute at being told she can't play hide and seek with the army. It was so fun and she didn't get to finish the quest of catching a bounty. The thought flees her mind as she continues listening to Grazilda.
A thought enters her mind, "Do you think he would like to catch frogs? Or we could take him some frogs!"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda stopped walking and looked at Serene. "When you say he, you mean Stingy???" She knew the question was absurd as Rieron is the only male in the Dalakoi family. "I doubt he has time to catch frogs. I heard that he has his hands full with Ryker plus army stuff." She wondered if Serene has more plans under her sleeve.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene sees a frog on a lily pad. She lunges for it. The crafty frog plops into the water and swims away before Serene can get ahold of it. Serene's clothes are getting wet, but the water is clean so she doesn't get dirty, well at less not very dirty.
Birds and animals hide at the commotion Serene is causing.
Serene wipes some water out of her eyes, looks at Grizilda and says, "Maybe it is time to go and map some new towns? We could explore the wilds!"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Part of Grazilda wanted to go yet part of her wanted to stay and let Serene have fun. It's not everyday that life was like this for them. So she was relieved when her sister suggested that they go. "Indeed, it is time to go. As for exploring the wilds, we need to think of some strategy to let Stingy let us travel. I asked him for permission to travel to look for dates and he said no." She had a lot of travel plans and she wondered if Rieron would let her travel---with or without Leo.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene heard her sister say it was time to go and she hadn't even succeeded at catching a frog yet. "Can't I stay abit longer? I haven't got to catch a frog yet!" Even while she requests to stay longer, she slowly starts edging towards the sandy beach. She is dripping wet.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda smiled at her sister. Oh, how she longed for the days when life was carefree, when all she did was play. "We can play in the caravan and maybe find some frogs there somewhere, if we're lucky. Right now, we might need to have you take a nice bath and change your clothes to a dry one. Say, do you want to go to the market after?" She asked. She knew that her sister liked shopping and hoped that she would like the idea.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene looks up happily at the idea of shopping, "Oh YES! I love to go shopping!". By now she is out of the water, so she wrings her skirt out while she is still wearing it. She likes the patterns the water makes on the sand as she squeezes different parts of her skirt. "I am ready."
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda smiled and held out her hand for Serene. "Very well, then. Off to bath first then let's use up Stingy's money for shopping!" She laughed and started thinking of the things that they could buy.

A long time ago, Grazilda would never waste time shopping. This time, it was something that she looked forward to. Whether it was the idea of searching through the stalls to look for the best quality at the best price and then have a haggling battle with the store owners, or just the fact that she could spend time with the people that she cared for, she was not sure. All she knew was that she loved to search through the stores as if she was on a hunt for yvyrms, to search where they were hidden, and to have a battle with them.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene happily takes her hand and heads out for a bath and shopping.