[ORP] Breaking Bones - (Grazilda's Shop)

Moderator: Community Team

Serene

Re: [ORP] Breaking Bones - (Grazilda's Shop)

Post by Serene »

Serene skipped up to Grazilda's door. She had a present she made for her. Serene was wearing her warm leggings and green princess dress. She knocked on the door excitedly hoping to totally surprise Grazilda.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was about to take a bite when she heard a knock at the door. She wondered who could that be. She was sure that Noah was in no holiday mode. She got up from her seat and headed to the door. She was surprised when she saw who it was. "Hi, Serene! Wow! That dress really looks good on you. And the warm leggings seem useful. Come in." She invited her sister.

"I was just about to have my Christmas meal. It would be wonderful if you can join me," she said and pointed at the table.
Serene

Post by Serene »

"Hooray! I would love to join you!" Serene cheerfully replies. She rushes in and gives Grazilda a big hug. "Merry Christmas! Seren
I brought you a present I made!" Serene set the gift down and goes to look at the yummy food. Her mouth is watering from the delicious smells. It looks like her timing is perfect!
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda cannot help but smile and gave a joyful laugh when Serene hugged her. She hugged her back. "You're always welcome in my shop. I'll get a plate and silverware for you. Make yourself at home. It's only me and Oreo. Noah's in his cottage." She said and hurried to get a plate and spoon, fork and knife for her sister. She also got a glass of juice for her. "No wine for you." She laughed.

She smiled at the present. "I wonder what's your present." She beamed and joined her sister and set the table for her. She served her the food.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene quickly sits where her place is set. "Everything smells so good! I love the way your workshop smells today!" Serene grins at Grazilda's glance at the gift. "I made it all by myself for you! I didn't even let Juan help. I hope you will like it!"
Serene looks at the food waiting for an indication she can dig in. She sees Oreo and says,
"I didn't bring Luna and Joy for Oreo to play with... I should have. Maybe next time I come, okay?"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was more curious than ever about the gift. She almost didn't hear Serene. She blinked when Serene stopped talking. "Oh, yes.. Luna and Joy... Oreo would love to have more playmates." She said.

She noticed that Serene did not eat yet. Thus, held her hand after she sat on the table. "May we both stay healthy and strong for the coming years to come. And for all the good things that we received for the past months, we are very thankful." She gave Serene's hand a light squeeze.

"Now, it's time to eat! Feel at home, Serene. You're not a guest in this workshop. Consider it as yours. And I'm glad that you like how it smells. I hope my customers also feel the same. So, tell me....What's my gift?" She smiled with anticipation.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene took a big bite as soon as Grazilda said she could. It really was a much too big of a bite.
Serene realized that Grazilda's question about the gift needed an answer but her mouth was full.
She knew better than to talk with her mouth full... But this was urgent... She used her hand to cover her mouth and answer, "I Mmmammddee ewu a ggffft. Aye carrd iet."
Serene nodded her head to add emphasis as she mumbled.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda grabbed the wine glass and drank while Serene ate a mouthful. It could be noted that while the younger Dalakoi took a huge bite, the older Dalakoi drank a mouthful as well. And when Serene tried to talk with her mouth full, Grazilda couldn't stop the laughter and struggled to keep the wine from getting out of her mouth. Her face was red in controlled laughter that it took her some time to swallow her drink. "You never fail to make me laugh, Serene," she managed to say when able and wiped her lips with a table napkin.

Serene's words made Grazilda more curious. "You carved it? Wow!" And she got her gift. When she opened it, she was speechless.
Grazilda liked presents. However, her favorite presents were those that were personally made by the giver. And Serene's gift nailed it. "Thank you, Serene. This is really special. It may not be perfect. You can still improve the edges, but the mere fact that you made this on your own makes this gift very precious. Thank you." She got up from her seat and hugged Serene.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene beamed with happiness that Grazilda liked her carving. She gave Grazilda a joyful return hug.
"I am glad you like it! Merry Christmas!"
Serene went back to eating with gusto. She was quite hungry. She enjoyed her juice.
Serene smiled and thought she had made a wonderful choice to come by Grazilda 's workshop today. She was glad she had not given her the gift early but done so today. This way she got a delicious Christmas dinner!
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

"Yes, I really like it a lot! Thank you again! Merry Christmas!!!" Grazilda could not stop thanking her sister.

"You know, you don't need any excuse to drop by. You can come here anytime. You can eat any food that we have." She ate her meal.

"What do you want to do after we finish our meal?" She asked with anticipation.