[ORP] Breaking Bones - (Grazilda's Shop)

Moderator: Community Team

Serene

Re: [ORP] Breaking Bones - (Grazilda's Shop)

Post by Serene »

Serene finished her plate and sat back content and a little overfull. "Merry Christmas! Thank you for dinner! It was delicious! I played a game of checkers once with Rieron. Do you want to play checkers? Or we could go for a walk and look for birds? Or we could go see if my robin eggs hatched? Or ... Or..."
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

"You're welcome, Serene. Oh, I'm curious about the robin hatching. Where is it?" She asked as she cleared the table and washed the dishes. "I didn't know that you have robins. How many robin eggs do you have? Since when did you have them? Where did you get them from?" And her questions seemed endless as she finished washing the dishes.
Serene

Post by Serene »

"I found a nest with four blue Robins eggs!" Serene replied earnestly. "I put the nest on the Christmas tree. I put it there as a decoration!" Serene replied as she grabbed a towel and dried the dishes Grazilda washed. She carefully stacked the dishes as she dried them. "You want me to take you there?"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was glad that Serene helped with the dishwashing without being told. "Oh, I would love to see them! I don't see a lot of them, though. How often do you find blue eggs?" She asked, her eyes filled with curiosity.
Serene

Post by Serene »

"Well I find lots in the trees in spring and sometimes in the summer. This is the first time I ever found them a couple weeks before Christmas! So I think they are very special eggs!" Serene replies with enthusiasm.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda's curiosity got the best of her. "All right, then. Let's go to where you got the eggs. Lead the way." She said and lead her sister to the door. "No one's coming today, anyway. Let's go and do someting fun. Now, where did you find the eggs?" On the way to the door, she grabbed her pair of her leg warmers that matched Serene's. "Let's make this day fun!"

((Let's continue this RP in another thread, shall we? :) ))
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene nodded her head and followed Grazilda out the door. She loved that Grazilda had matching leg warmers. Her forest green dress flounced as she skipped to keep up.

(ok)
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

[The RP above is continued at http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... =23&t=9899]

---Weeks have passed since Grazilda and Serene's Christmas meal----

Grazilda barged in the shop, her eyes glared at Noah. "What have you done to the chickens? Have you sabotaged my stone axe?!" She held her diamond encrusted axe at threatened to strike Noah. "Why are the chickens unhealthy? Did you do anything to them which made their health worse than the usual? Why can't my axe chop the frozen trees?!" She was furious.

Noah stopped wiping the counter top. He knew that Grazilda was upset about something else. "Upon my word and my honor, the chickens that I purchased were the best that were available at that time. The cold weather affected the chickens that's why they were not as good as the previous ones. They're not sick, they just weigh less, though. As for the stone axe, I sharpened them yet you were not angry enough to apply your full strength to cut those frozen trees. I've seen you murder harder trees before and you were just not that inspired, if not infuriated, to cut those trees in the forest. Kindly sit down and take a deep breath. Then tell me the real cause of your distress." He calmed told her.

At Noah's words, Grazilda lowered her arms and stowed away her axe. Her face still glared at Noah, yet her expression slowly softened as she took a seat. "Those peasant mobs frustrate me! They won't listen to my speech nor would they give in to bribing. I threatened to kill a few the other day so they left the mob. I tried to bribe them again with sweet corn but they just took the corn but never left their posts. How dare do they do that?! I have thought of throwing daggers at them, but it would just be a waste of precious iron. I want to chop their bones into pieces and throw their heads to the remaining unyielding group until they total disband. They sight of them make thirst for blood!" And she ended her speech with a loud bang as her clenched fist hit the table.

She stood up and exhaled slowly. She was terribly agitated that she dare not tell Noah the true reason of her anger. She went to the back and soon, her butcher knife and chopping board were busy at work while chicken blood splashed on her apron.

*god-modding allowed by Noah
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

Rieron decided to pass by the Breaking Bones shop to leave a small basket and chuckled as he heard Grazilda, and Noah at a distance quite clearly due to the sensitivity of his hearing and simply by how loud she was.. Yeah.. that was her voice alright. He drew closer to the door listening in to some of the discussion before deciding to leave the package beside the entrance with a little note attached to it.
Good job in the arena and with your schooling, Grumpy.
Enjoy some cookies on me.

Signed,
Rieron D.

PS: These cookies have a little spice to them.. Don't eat all at once.
With that he turned around and left for the caravan where he would see her and the rest of the family for the usual meals.
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda banged her fist on the counter after Noah spoke at length. "Excuses again! You never run out of excuses, Noah. I leave you here to take care of the shop while I focus on some studies and what have you done?!!! You killed my chickens!" She banged her fist again on the counter which shook it and broke it to pieces. "Perhaps I should test my new axe on your throat to see how sharp it is!" She threatened and pointed her axe at her steward. "You have been taking care of my chickens for the longest time ever. But every time... EVERY mage-damned TIME, you fail at synchronizing the corn yield and the chicken ranch demand. It's simple, Noah. Don't buy chickens if you don't have corn available. HOW. HARD. IS. THAT???!!" She actually threw a dagger at his direction but intentionally missed his crotch by a few inches.

Needless to say, she was fuming. To vent out her rage, she stormed out of the stop. At the door, she saw a note and a package for Rieron. "Stingy's so stingy. I almost died in the duel and this is all that he sends me? Arrrgggh!" She said and stowed the package in the shop for her to investigate later during the day when she's not as angry anymore.

She kept the note in her pocket though.

It would be safe to assume that despite her rage and complaint, she actually appreciated Rieron's gift but she'll only smile when she comes back to the shop later that day.

She almost broke the door when she closed it and walked to the door like a raging bull. Woe to anyone who might cross her path.