(ORP) The Druid Prince

Moderator: Community Team

Conor

Re: (ORP) The Druid Prince

Post by Conor »

While Andromeda and Loki spoke, he kept his eyes on the pups making sure they would not get in the way of the white wolf hoping that wolf would be relaxed. He could sense the white wolf being tensed at the moment and wanted to prevent any damage that could happen. He heard Loki was traveling in search of someone... mmmm so they were searching for someone and that someone is out there somewhere. However, he had a strange feeling but he pushed it down deep in him. He tried to sense what Andromeda was feeling at this point however one thing he knew that she missed that someone when they had no choice of giving him up. It was for safety ..their own child...and the only one their son. He looked at Andromeda and smiled before speaking.

That would be nice ... perhaps I sh... I mean we shall go back home ...it's only a day away and prepare for the trip unless you already have plenty for the trip? Andromeda and I do have plenty for the journey. How is your food and water fare? Do you need anything before we go?

One of the pups jumped up and nipped his leg ...he chuckled and picked it up into his arms and petted it. Mocha laid down watching the other two pups playing around whimpering. After a bit of petting he set the pup down so it could join the other two. He laughed lightly as the other two jumped on the one. Mocha nudged in between the two to move the two of the pup and 'spoke' to the pups. The pups obeyed their mother and started of on a path. Both Ryder and Mocha knew that they would not be going with them however there will be parts of the pack that will be within a range of him and them just in case of danger to the group which could include the white wolf that is if he or she will join us.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Loki smiled as he looked over at Conor "I'm actually running a bit low on necessities as far food and water goes....If it hadn't been for Andromeda it would have been days before I'd eat again" he stated as he ran his fingers through his unruly hair. "It won't take much to pack up my stuff so I'll just wait here while the two of you go prepare everything that you'll need"
Conor

Post by Conor »

He listened to Loki nodding his head. That is good that they do not need to go back home for anything. They could proceed their trip and this trip would be very important for Andromeda and himself as they would be searching for their child that they had to give up. He stood up looking down at the wolves and the wolves knew that it was time to go as they would join them on the journey. These wolves knew how to protect anyone even the new friends they met which included the white wolf.

That is wonderful...and let us be off. Well, me wife and meself are looking for someone that we both gave up long ago. Our son we gave up because at the time he was born, my brother declared war against me because our father gave me the crown rather my brother who happened to be the eldest. My father did not trust him very much and knew he would not be a good King for the Druids and it was a long war. After the war, we had to rebuild what was destroyed and help everyone even those who fought against us. My brother, unfortunately was killed in the war. It was I that did the unfortunate thing and wished that it never happened.

Looking at the white wolf wondering if that wolf would come with us so he spoke to the wolf.

I do not know your name but at the same time I do not know if you can understand us and I have a feeling you do, you, white wolf, you can come with us and join with my wolves. Do not worry... they know not to harm you. Well Andromeda, me wife, are you ready to go?