(ORP) The Druid Prince

Moderator: Community Team

Andromeda

Re: (ORP) The Druid Prince

Post by Andromeda »

Andromeda's eyes shot open, her chocolatey brown orbs widening in shock as her body turned towards the voice. A wide grin spread across he face, her mind instantly registering who it was that held such a voice. "Hello darling, I was wondering when you would find me." She sent him a rather cheeky wink before running over to him and pulling him into a tight hug. She had had no doubt that her husband would find her or she him. It had always been one of her multiple talents but with such a bad storm she couldn't help but worry slightly.... She pulled back from the hug slowly, standing an arms length away from him. "It's a pleasure to see you again dear, I do hope you didn't have too much trouble during the storm." She smiled up at him, her eyes studying him for any sort of injuries, wanting to make sure that he was alright.
Missy

Post by Missy »

Missy jerked awake from yet another dream of the man she laid near to. Someone else had joined them, and though the storm had settled there was more to come. The hair on her rose, making her appear larger than she actually was, and she moved into a defensive stance. Her ears laid back, her sharp k-9 teeth bared as a low warning growl escaped her throat. Missy knew none of these people, but for some reason she felt that she needed to protect the man who sheltered her through the night's storm.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Loki was stirred from his thoughts when he heard his little wolf start growling "Easy girl nothing is going to happen to me that I don't want to happen to me" he whispered gently and he gently scratched her behind the ear before settling down onto his bedroll. He positioned his hand behind his head and listened to the crackling fire until he fell asleep.
Conor

Post by Conor »

Conor smiled as his wife Andromeda answered him and returned the hug. While she was speaking, his senses shot out a warning that there was something coming. An Alpha male and Alpha female that he was familiar with was coming to meet him, he sent a greeting to them as that pack belonged to him. They were his friends. He knelt down offering both of his hands to them. He looked up to Andromeda to let her know everything is ok but a small concern of the wolf inside the cave. Suddenly the pack appeared, he sees them with a few pups nipping at the parents and chuckled.

Well my my my...I see you have been busy, Ryder (wolf's name) What brings you here today? And wife, I am fine, no pain.

He had seen her inspecting him of any injuries. His body was pretty rugged in size but he had a few scars here and there from the war that had ended recently. He had brushed close to death but Andromeda's sense of healing helped him survived. He had so much to thank her for what she has done during the war. During the war she took the time to heal the injured including him. He stood up and took his wife's hand into his own bringing it up to his lips so he could place a kiss across her knuckles.

All these years that I have known you, you still look radiant. Do I hear something in the cave like a growling?

He wondered if Andromeda heard what he had heard.
Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Andromeda watched with a small smile as he knelt down to greet the pack, her eyes glistening over in awe at the sight of the little pups nipping at their parents. She could remember back to the day she had first realized she had a way with animals. Andromeda’s parents hadn’t raised her the way most would raise their daughter. Rather than have her focus on more lady like traits like embroidery or lessons they let her learn things like swordsmanship, the art of war, foraging, hunting and some basic medical necessities. Her parents were a bit odd in that way but she had loved them all the same.

She was brought out of her daze of reminiscence by the sound of Conor’s assuring voice. She knew he had noticed her gaze towards his body as she had tried to reassure herself that not a hair upon his head had been harmed. Sure she knew that he could take care of himself but she couldn’t help the slight fear that would build up inside of her every time they were apart. It was a strange haunting, one that had only grown stronger with the war and the loss of her son. She prayed that her darling boy was still alive every day, hoping that maybe sometime she would stumble across him and that they could be reunited as a family once more.

Andromeda eyed her husband up once more with a mildly scrutinizing gaze, trying to see if he was indeed telling the truth over the fact that he had not been harmed. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust him because she trusted him with all of her being. It was just the fact that she knew all too well that he would not wish for her to worry over him. During the war she had done many things such as heal the injured and fight alongside the men when it was bestowed upon her. She could still remember the wound that had been bestowed upon every one of them but especially Conor. A smile flitted across her lips as a small kiss was placed across her knuckles, her ears straining towards the sounds that he had heard before a small laugh escaped her lips. “That would be one of my companions darling, quite the stunning creature that one, absolutely gorgeous.” Her mind drifted towards the duo that lurked within the cave and she wondered how her husband would react towards them.
Missy

Post by Missy »

Missy was momentarily distracted by the pets she was receiving but the growl returned when she sensed the other wolves. She felt slightly violated of space, and was ready to attack if anything were to happen. Her fur was standing straight up to make her appear much larger than what she actually was. This defense generally worked well. Missy tilted her head upwards and caught another scent. This time she realized that the pack that had entered the territory was two adults and a few small pups.

She relaxed slightly and walked towards the mouth of the cave. Missy gave out a small howl, before stepping out any further. Her fur still stood on end as she did not know these wolves, but decided that since she was away from home, she might as well make peace with them. Missy walked slowly and cautiously up to the group. The strange woman and some male were there along with the other wolves. Missy stayed back so as to not startle anyone, but stayed to where she could see them and they could see her.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Loki rose to his feet and followed his furry friend out of the cave. He smiled when he saw a family of wolves standing next to a tall dark haired man. He noticed that the man was standing next to Andromeda and figured that he must be her husband. Loki crossed his arms and leaned against the side of the cave as he looked back at his furry friend. He could tell from the way she had reacted that she was territorial and he hoped that she wouldn't do anything to get herself hurt.
Conor

Post by Conor »

He turned to see a white wolf...this must be a special kind of wolf but who knows. However, he dared not to startle the wolf and he petted Ryder's fur to keep him calm whilst the pups stopped playing around the parents. They became curious of the white wolf and started to walk towards to it but their mother Mocha would not let them. She howled back lightly to the white wolf to signal it was ok to come forward. Ryder laid down to relax however Conor stood up and stepped aside behind his wife to let the white wolf come closer. At that moment, he noticed a male standing at the cave outer wall leaning and watching.

Greetings, I am Conor, the husband of Andromeda, I wonder if all is well over here. My wife seems to be alright to me but what about you? Is this your pet?

He kept watching the white wolf making sure she was alright and making sure Ryder or Mocha would not make sudden moves on the white wolf. He would not allow them to do that for he knew how to command them to stop. But this is the first time he ever saw a white wolf. Could this be a good sign?
Loki

Post by Loki »

Loki pushed away from the side of the cave and walked towards the man. "My name is Loki and I'm quite well...No the wolf isn't my pet...She just happened to come to my cave after I had settled in during the storm...I've been traveling and the storm delayed me for a bit" he responded as he knelt down beside his furry friend and gave her a gentle scratch behind the ear. He then looked up at Andromeda and smiled "If you're still willing I wouldn't mind if you accompanied me on my travels...Your husband can come as well if he likes...I've found that it gets quite lonely traveling by yourself" he said as he looked back down at his furry friend.
Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Andromeda stared at the man who had proclaimed himself to be with slight shock, the memories that that name caused her flooded through her mind. They danced through her minds eye, transporting her vision towards that of another time, a time when she and her baby boy had been together. Shaking her head ever so slightly Andromeda began to blink rapidly in desperate attempts to get the visions of the past from her mind. They were like a blade being shoved into a fresh wound to her, a wound that would never heal and every time such memories drifted through her head it took nearly everything she had within her not to cry.

She inhaled sharply, trying to calm herself before she looked towards the young man. She studied his features carefully but was still unsure... Loki was a name that surely many a child had so there was always the chance that she could run into another young druid boy named Loki....it was always a chance right? She tried her hardest to put on a bright smile, doubting herself even as she did it and avoided eye contact with the man named Loki. "It would be an honour to accompany you on your travels Loki." As the name left her lips her voice wavered, she had to choke back a small cry that still threatened to leave her lips. She used all of her willpower to put on a mask with no emotion, determined that she wouldn't break down at the pain and memories of what once was.