(ORP) The Druid Prince

Moderator: Community Team

Loki

Re: (ORP) The Druid Prince

Post by Loki »

A cool breeze swept over him as he walked through the meadow...He didn't know why but something kept pulling him to the same spot...A sigh escaped his lips and he looked up at the clear blue sky...The next thing he knew he could hear soft laughter coming from behind him...He slowly turned around and felt his breath catch in his throat when he saw a beautiful blond haired woman running around with a couple of wolf pups chasing her...Never before had he seen any one so breathtaking and he couldn't help but feel entranced by her...As if sensing his stare the woman looked up at him and he saw that she had sparkling blue eyes...It was if her eyes could see into his soul and he found himself wanting to know more about her.

Loki jerked awake and ran his fingers through his hair as he sat up. He'd been having the same dream for a few nights now and he wasn't sure what it meant. He rubbed his eyes and stifled a yawn as he pulled a knee to his chest. Noticing that it was quiet Loki looked up and saw that the dark haired woman was gone from the cave. He looked out the mouth of the cave and saw the top of the woman's head. He sighed softly and looked over where the white wolf was laying. Loki knew that they were in for a rough couple of days.
Missy

Post by Missy »

Missy was in a restless sleep. Something just wasn't feeling right. She laid there whimpering in her sleep, and it seemed like she was chasing something though she wasn't actually doing so.

She stood there in the meadow. The sun shining on her pale skin, the wind blowing softly through her long curly blonde hair, and her electric blue eyes gazing across the meadow at a man. The man seemed to be watching her closely, and it felt like she really knew who he was. Missy ran her fingers through her hair, an act that soothed her some. She watched the man for a few moments before he vanished. "Who was that?" She asked herself, before the meadow faded away....

Missy jerked awake moments later, and stood up, barking. When she realized where she was, she calmed down, and looked out to the snow covered ground. The snow only seemed to be getting higher and higher. She whined and looked at the man, he looked as though he was the man from her dream. However that could not be. Missy did not know this man. He was a stranger to her. Missy walked over the the pile of burning wood and nuzzled a piece in. It seemed more like she was trying to keep herself busy, which is exactly what she was doing.
Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Andromeda struggled through the knee deep snow, her arms stacked full of firewood and things for their next meal. Foraging had never been one of her specialties and right now she regretted not learning more about it. She wasn’t like her husband or the others in her family in that sense. Surging through the white, icy walls of snow she clambered into the cave. She could see the young wolf keeping itself busy with the fire and the young man sitting off to the side by himself. She placed her bundle down, feeding the fire slightly before looking up at the man, “Soooo….tell me about yourself.” Her head tilted back a bit so she could look at him, a small smile grazing her lips. It wasn't the best of questions to ask, sure she could have asked the man something deep and philosophical but she figured that with the mood the weather was giving everyone it would be best not to irritate the poor lad.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Loki sighed softly as he stared into the fire. "Well up until several months ago I thought I was one person only to find out that I'm someone completely different so basically right now I'm on a journey to find out exactly who I am" he responded as he ran his fingers through his unruly hair. He ached to tell someone about how he was searching for his birth parents but he didn't want to burden the woman with his problems.
Missy

Post by Missy »

Missy whimpered and laid down by the fire, watching the two intently and listening.
Andromeda

Post by Andromeda »

Andromeda bobbed her head up and down, her mind drifting towards that of the son that she'd probably never get the chance to know. It was like something went off in her mind, like she wasn't in her body for a split second and that was all it took. "I would be honored if you'd allow me to partake in this journey with you young one." She reached her hand out to rest it upon his shoulder as she gazed solemnly upon him. She knew all too well the troubles of finding out who you were and where you belonged. Perhaps that was why she didn't want the young man to venture out on this journey alone.

Her eyes drifted over the young mans face, noticing his rather lost look. She smiled slightly and wandered slowly out of the cave, deciding it was best to leave him with his thoughts. She kicked her feet absentmindedly at the ground as she looked up at the sky, the sun lighting up her skin. It was days like this that she thought back to her husband and how they would spend their mornings. She closed her eyes slightly and looked upwards, a small sigh escaping her lips as she too got lost in her thoughts.
Last edited by Andromeda on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Loki

Post by Loki »

Loki suddenly felt movement beside him and looked up just in time to see Andromeda walk outside. He sighed softly and pulled a knee to his chest as he ran his fingers through his unruly hair. He didn't know why but he felt a connection to her and he couldn't help but want to know more about her. Loki had heard her offer to travel with him and the thought warmed him in ways he couldn't describe. He decided that when she returned he would tell her that he'd accept her offer because the thought of traveling by himself for many months was depressing and he didn't want to spend endless days feeling depressed.
Last edited by Loki on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Missy

Post by Missy »

Missy stood, and walked over to Loki. She nudged his hand slightly and whimpered. If she was going to be stuck here until the snow melted, Missy felt that she could at least get pets.

(Sorry for short posts I am under a lot of stress.)
Loki

Post by Loki »

Loki chuckled and scratched Missy behind the ear as he leaned back on his elbow "What about you girl...Will you travel with me" he questioned softly as he ran his fingers through her soft fur. The thought of the white wolf leaving him made him ache and he wasn't sure why. Never before had he gotten attached to an animal but for some reason this one wolf in particular pulled at his heart.
Conor

Post by Conor »

The Druid King, Conor, was traveling with his wife Andromeda through the forests, he hunted for meat for dinner, she searched for herbs and berries. However, somehow the two had separated, she went off one way and he went the other way not realizing that they had separated. Usually that happened when they were out doing that and they always find their way back using their magic . telepath, but this time, he sensed that she was not in the area so he set of in search for her. His sense told him that a storm was brewing and he knew he had to take cover so instead he gathered what he could to produce a fire. He had hoped Andromeda would appear before the storm attacked. It was brutal and hoped that she took cover as well. While he waited for the storm to settle, he went ahead to cook a meal knowing that it was going to be him this night. After he finished his meal, he sat down and mediate as he and Andromeda did every night after their meals. BUT this night was different, he senses tinkled telling him something, well someone other than his wife was familiar to himself. He came out of his meditation and sat down thinking and sighed. He sighed for one reason,

long ago, he and his wife had a baby boy born to them. Unfortunately, at the time, it was a time of turmoil in the midst of a war between his brother and him due to the fact, well his brother was older than him. Normally it would be the older sibling would take over the King's position but their Father chose Conor because he knew that his older son would not rule with mercy and kind like Conor was and is. When Conor became King, his brother declared war on him. It was a long war and now they have peace. Unfortunately to him, he lost his brother to war. Once the war was over, he and his wife wanted to go off to search for their son. Perhaps, this would be a good time since he was stuck out in a cave waiting for the storm to calm.

Next morning, the sun shone like it was singing a song. He was glad to see the sun basking on his skin. He had just finished his breakfast so he gathered up his pack and searched for some food to take along. He traveled onward letting his senses guide him. His sense took him to an area where he saw a woman standing basking in the sun. MMM, now that sight looked familiar to him, usually his wife would bask in the sun and he could see the glow. That glow he saw, ah yes, his wife. He finally found his wife and spoke to her in a short distance not knowing that there were anyone at that point.

Hi Ho, my wife, what a sight to see. You basking in the sun.

He stopped to look around as he felt that there was two more in the area. Ah one a wolf? He smiled to himself knowing that he would never harm a wolf unless it was necessary. And a young man? Who could that be? But no matter, at least they were safe.

Ah, I see you spent a night here last night because of a storm...do tell, do I sense a wolf and a young man in the area? I take it all is well?