[ORP] In search of fun and eggs

Moderator: Community Team

Grazilda

Re: [ORP] In search of fun and eggs

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda frowned. "I don't know this Thistle person that you speak about. It is best not to bother with someone else's house. Who knows what lies in there? Although..." Her eyes brightened. "Perhaps if his house is abandoned, we may be able to find or discover something there. What do you think?"

She glanced at Serene and winked. "Go ahead." She smiled.

*edited for typo
Last edited by Grazilda on Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene loved when she got to go places with Grazilda. Everything was fun when she was around! As soon as Grazilda gave her permission, Serene darted for the green lace egg. She picked it up. It was heavier than she expected. It was slippery! It slipped and tumbled out of her hand. Crack! Pop! The egg broke!
Serene was sad... Until she noticed something was in the egg that was not like the inside of any egg she had ever seen! The egg was a container to put things in!
Serene squatted down and peered inside. "Look Grazilda! Look!" Serene said excitedly.
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda let Serene run to the green laced egg. She was about to warn her about surprises when her the egg slipped from Serene's hands and broke. Grazilda cringed. She made a silent vow to teach Serene one time about the art to stealth and being extra careful.

Once the egg broke, Grazilda's hand found its way to her axe handle. Mages knew what could be inside the unusual egg. She quietly walked to Serene and was about to pat her back to console her regarding the broken egg when Serene suddenly became excited.

"It is unexpected for an egg to contain nothing but serve as a mere container." Grazilda observed as she squatted beside Serene. "Try to look closely for some symbols or secret words. They might even be clues to a certain treasure," her eyes looked mysterious.

She secretly hoped that this egg would be a clue for a treasure hunt.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene picked up the shell and found a date fruit in it. "Ooooooooooo! Look! Look! It is an exotic fruit! A date!" Serene picks up the date all wrapped up in wax paper. As she picks up the date to show it to Grazilda, a small piece of parchment flutters to the ground. Serene holds the wrapped date out for inspection, hoping she can pop it in her mouth.
" I wonder who put this here? Did you do this to surprise me?"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda shook her head. "I didn't. But I wonder who." She looked around if anyone was watching. However, no one was there except for Serene and her. She pointed at the parchment. "Is there anything written in there? We might figure out who placed the date there."
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene noticed the scrap of parchment that Grazilda pointed to and picked it up. She noticed writing on both sides. One side simply had the number 5 on it, and the other side said "Egg Hunt". Confused Serene simply handed Grazilda the slip of paper. "Maybe someone made a game for us? Maybe Rieron heard us talking about eggs...?" Serene looks around to see ìf Rieron is hiding. "They are very unusual eggs." Serene watches Grazilda hopefully. She absentmindedly handed Grazilda one of the wax paper wrapped dates. She opened another and chewed on it. She smiled as the delicious taste filled her mouth. "Oooooooo try it!"
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda was ready for fun, mysteries, adventures and hunts. Her mind was already thinking of treasures when Serene handed her a wax paper. She looked at it carefully and unwrapped a date. "A date! I have a date!" She was happy again.

"Five you say? What could it mean? Look for clues, Serene! There might be more!"
She encouraged her sister.
Serene

Post by Serene »

"There has got to be more eggs if it is a hunt! Right?" Serene started looking around excitedly. "Where would you hide eggs?"
Serene crossed the field across from Thistles broken down hut and looked closely. "Isn't this the field the peasants gathered in when all the golems attacked?"

Occ: You want to find this one? :) It has a cantaloupe in it. :)
egg 4 blue egg yellow pink red swirls. Peasants request thread
Grazilda

Post by Grazilda »

Grazilda raised an eyebrow at her sister's remark. "Why do you seem to know a lot about this house and its late owner? What else do you know about this place?" She glanced sideways at her sister and squinted her eyes. "Is there anything that you're not telling me?" She inquired.

Her sister knew a great deal about the property where they were at as well as its former owner. She was determined to find out the mysteries behind the eggs and the abandoned property.
Serene

Post by Serene »

Serene tried to skitter around Grazilda's questions, " Ummm, ummm... Well remember a while ago? When I got to be mayor for two whole weeks? Ummm and ummm the golems and peasants chose that time to get upset?" Serene picked some tall grass and started to braid it nervously.