Fright Night Tournament Registration

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Nikola

Re: Fright Night Tournament Registration

Post by Nikola »

Constance and Nikki will fight tonight...we were not hale enough to fight until now. :)
balerion

Post by balerion »

REMINDER DUELERS: WHEN HEALING FROM DUEL EAT UNTIL STUFFED.

It was laughable. The first duel Balerion didn't use some of his spells trying to focus harder to make the ones he used more potent. Failure. This duel he forgot to reequip his swords. Success. He didn't know what might come next but he'd need to focus if he was going to beat Aingeal and manage to get second place.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Nikola was just glad Bale didn't use magic or weapons on her. Else the duel might have ended long before the 54 rounds it took for a referee to finally call the match in the dragon's favor. She crawled off the field making a mental note to avoid dueling dragons in the future. Hopefully he would have mercy on her and lay hands on her wounds to heal the infection from his talon strikes.
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

For his third match, Mazork had travelled to the city of Fenia to meet his opponent. Dueling in a new arena had been a pleasant experience.

The man called John had been a new opponent to Mazork, one he had never faced before. John had requested a rule against the use of magic during the match, to which the orc gladly agreed. He had already spent almost half of his painstakingly accumulated power in the first two matches. Furthermore, Mazork had originally grown up as a warrior, sorcery had come to his life at a relatively late age, and he had never completely abandoned his martial training for it.

The duel had, once again, been a tough one. The surprisingly skilled opponent had landed many hits, but the wounds had been superficial, and Mazork's superior constitution had served him well. Eventually, John's impatience had led him to make some mistakes, offering Mazork chances to deliver some counters, which he did not fail to make use of. Also, even without magic, the orc had some methods to stifle his blood loss during the match. In the end, he had won this battle of endurance.

Two days later, Mazork was traveling back to Imperius, going over the match in his head, in order to learn everything there was to learn from that meeting.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Mazork - Anessen
Balerion - Johnstone
Aingeal - Constance
Nikola
Shaker of Castles
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

Anessen proved to be a very, very talented fist fighter.

Neither combatant could keep a hold of their weapons for very long, and so the duel was mostly fought with fists and magic. To his frustration, Mazork found himself often missing the agile dark elf, who in turn pummeled the orc with his fists and magic. His strikes were relatively light, but eventually they took their toll, not to mention the blasts of magic. Although he healed as much as he could, by the end of the match Mazork was almost at his limit. Fortunately, the elf eventually tired out and Mazork was able to land a few decisive hits, ending the match just barely before he'd have had to give up himself.

"Good match," he expressed his appreciation to his opponent. It had been a while since the orc was last brought this close to defeat. Despite his painful injuries, he grinned widely as he trudged away to treat his wounds.
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Johnstone was no match for the dragon as he put up his best fight. Now knowing his weakness, John goes to study defender skills.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I've asked Aingeal and Constance for an update. Might schedule myself against the winner again. I'll update as soon as I hear something.
Shaker of Castles
Constance_de_Vere

Post by Constance_de_Vere »

"I wrote to Aingeal, but have not yet received an answer which of us should travel to whom or if she is even interested."
balerion

Post by balerion »

In that case I'll be in Fenia to duel you tomorrow.

As you've just dueled with Nocturne I'll just set up the next round later today.
Shaker of Castles