Milling Around

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

ElZorro

Milling Around

Post by ElZorro »

Zorro stand below the red street torch and looks around for customers to ply his wares on... He wasn't sure what he was doing yet, but the mayor told him it was the most needed profession in town and he didn't want to disappoint. The book he bought didn't seem to help him either suggesting he even had to go to school to learn some of the more audacious moves. Imagine that, Zorro always thought it would be like riding a bike. Watching all the customers briskly past this darkened suburb he wondered what he could do to try and get some custom.

Get your cream and cheese here, all I need is some milk and you can have some lovely frothy cream, or if i forget to stop churning, some deliciously strong cheddar for all your sandwhiching needs. And for those of you who just can't get through a day without a barrel of tea, just you bring the barrel and il fill you up a cask no questions asked...

Zorro wasn't sure who would ever want a barrel of tea, but thats why he wasn't going to ask, there were some things better left unsaid.

(OOC: Anyone out there got some barrels? Figure theres enough mint on the market might as well see what this barrel o tea is all aboot, also you've got a heck of a lot more chance catching me in mail, but feel free to respond in rp as well as mail il try and pop in again.)