The "closed" mine

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Jandar

Re: The "closed" mine

Post by Jandar »

17 Aug 23, 1656 3:00 am Oh no! 2 Damage occured due to partially flooded (Minor) in Closed Mine. [Mine Health: 98% to 100%]
10 Aug 23, 1656 3:00 am Mine Closed due to partially flooded (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 98% Damage: 2%]

Mine 10 has been reopened, and maintenance should repair it tomorrow. Mine 17 will continue to rest for now
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

10 Sep 12, 1656 3:00 am Mine Closed due to partially flooded (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 96% Damage: 4%]

Flood is no surprise since it is raining heavily between Athena and Rome - Mine is reopened and will be repaired with general maintenance on the morrow. Even managed to rescue a couple of the "peasant bags" once some sand was transported to the area and promptly put them back to work. :D
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

9 Sep 20, 1656 3:00 am Mine Closed due to damaged by animal (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 97% Damage: 3%]

It's that time of year again it seems - as animals prepare to hibernate - the iron mine between Imperious and Rome mine has been reopened after the peasant in charge of clearing it out was fed to the bear. :roll:
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Mine 9 - Iron mine located Southeast of Imperius and Northwest of Rome
Oct 02, 1656 3:00 am Mine reported closed due to being warped by heat (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 99% Damage: 1%]

Having been pulled away from picking Oranges the mine has has been checked by me personally and with such minimal damage I personally think it was just a superstitious peasant trying to get out of work. :evil: After letting the crew all know I was NOT happy with their slacking , and a few snaps of my infamous whip :twisted: it seems they all decided to quickly jog back down into the mine and reopen it and are already digging with renewed vigor!
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

12 Oct 06, 1656 3:00 am Mine Closed due to naturally eroded (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 94% Damage: 6%]

Another old grave too close to the mine collapsed. We really need to stop these miners from wasting space near the mines just because one of their buddies has an accident!
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

12 Oct 22, 1656 3:00 am Mine Closed due to naturally eroded (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 95% Damage: 5%]

No important peasants were among the buried in the cave in ! The mine has been reopened. Any peasants digging their way out will not be paid for that kind of digging, it is not proper mining!!
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Mine 17 Location: Southwest of Fenia, Northeast of Diamus Aug 02, 1657 3:00 am
Oh no! 2 Damage occurred due to fire (Minor) in Closed Mine. [Mine Health: 98% to 100%]
(Mine reopened after smothering fire with lazy miner bodies)
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

All the mines are closed today and until further notice due to equipment failure. All peasant mine workers are to report to the mines at their normal time and every piece of equipment in the mines is going to be taken apart and cleaned rivet by rivet. Any shirking from this duty and my whip might get longer!! :twisted:

Sorry folks I do not know exactly how long the mines will be closed but will announce when they are open again.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Wood is back. There is no reason the mines can't remain open.

Edited to remove inflammatory comments. I apologize for my behavior as it was reprehensible.
Last edited by Nikola on Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Mines are opened again now.