The "closed" mine

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Jandar

Re: The "closed" mine

Post by Jandar »

It seems a couple of my crews felt it was a little too cold and took it upon themselves to heat things up in more than one mine. New crews have re-opened the mines and were treated to a special barbecue meal on their first day at work!!! :twisted:

10 Jan 29, 1656 3:00 am Mine Closed due to fire (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 98% Damage: 2%]
9 Jan 29, 1656 3:00 am Mine Closed due to warped by heat (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 96% Damage: 4%]
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

12 Feb 16, 1656 3:00 am Mine Closed due to warped by heat (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 98% Damage: 2%]
9 Feb 15, 1656 3:00 am Mine Closed due to fire (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 98% Damage: 2%]

It appeared the new crews from last month seemed to think what happened to the previous crew was part of the accident. The new group of miners that were hired today were once again treated to a barbeque dinner, although a few ran off and got sick for some reason after some whispers went around the crowd about the source of the meat. Several ashen faced miners are back at work now however, and the two mines have been reopened.
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Due to a wood shortage all the mines will be closed starting right now and will reopen on Monday. Mines are in great condition we just need to catch up wood stocks since the big furniture rush caught me by surprise and without warning. Any fault for this falls on my part and should not hurt the mine nor other raw material availability in any way.
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

When you respond to my messages, Mine Supervisor Jandar, you will get your wood. It is not your fault; some issues have turned up that need your immediate response.

Until then, nothing can be done.

- Lord Mayor Wagnard
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

The issue in question also happened to me my first couple of days in office as mayor and I should have realized that might have been the case. The issue will be solved as soon as the Duchess has time to purchase the wood on the fair. Much as I hate to give the miners the holiday I have already announced it so I suppose the peasants get the days off (grumbles).

I will likely open Mine #12 early since it did not have maintenance done today but even it is sitting @ 94% so we will be good to go after the weekend
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

The inventory now has 79 bushels of wood, hopefully with many more forthcoming in short order...
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

I have ordered all the mines except Mine 17 which is the gold mine southwest of Fenia city to be re-opened as soon as my zomb.....erm peasanrt assistant can wrap his mind around the order and get it carried out. Thanks everyone for their patience on this matter.
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Mine 12 (The iron mine west of Athena) was closed part of today due to being partially flooded (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 95% Damage: 5%]. The mine should be fully operational tomorrow if anyone is passing through and needs a job
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Once again the season has an effect as the miners flushed a mama bear and her cubs out of an old shaft and well you know how mamas can get when upset. The remains of the miner that shot the arrow at her were given to the cubs! Mine 11, the stone mine located between Fenia and North Fenia has been reopened after a short delay due to the above incident. Please report any missing family members , because there was no body to identify with the exception of a few pieces of a bow. :shock:

Mine 11 (Stone mine) Apr 07, 1656 3:00 am Mine Closed due to damaged by animal (Minor) [Mine Health: 100% to 97% Damage: 3%]
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

Mine 10 - The Gold mine near Rome was closed for a while today due to heavy rains and flooding.

Aug 15, 1656 3:00 am Oh no! 2 Damage occured due to partially flooded (Minor) in Closed Mine. [Mine Health: 95% to 97%]

Mine was quickly reopened after sand bagging the entrance with a couple of the wet peasants who were in charge of avoiding flooding and letting the waters recede afterward.