Spooktacular rumours

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Mazork

Spooktacular rumours

Post by Mazork »

A peasant says: My aunt in Bravia says that someone is trying to summon a giant creature named Balerion to destroy castles
Dragon!

We need to talk.
balerion

Re: Spooktacular rumours

Post by balerion »

Mazork Bravians cannot be belived. If you listen to them you would think I've already destroyed 3 castles. I'd be delighted to talk any time, how do you like your steak?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

...Oh. Too bad. I was going to suggest a castle, but if it's a false rumour, nevermind.

And I like my steak medium, thank you.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Well I'm open to listening. But please, be sure to whisper. There are disreputable people about who would love to besmirch my good name.
Shaker of Castles
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

I know, it must be difficult to overcome prejudices as a dragon. It's not much easier for an orc.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I presume you happen to enjoy the Fenian castle as is. Do you dislike Oranges or Strawberries? The Strawberry castle fell over not long ago, but the Orange castle has been steady for a little while at this point.
Shaker of Castles
Aida

Post by Aida »

*nervous cough* I'd like to reassure the Fenian public that any rumours about either their monarch, or their mine minister, are simply that: Rumours. We are and remain an effective, non-undead-summoning Privy Council. Thankyou for your continued support.

On an entirely unrelated note, I'm holding a pumpkin shooting competition at the arena this weekend. The one with the most headshots wins!
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

Yes
*Looks around shifty eyed*
There is no necromancy here
*Hides the book and dirty shovel behind the bloody bag and jar of dirt*
... No necromancy at all...
Tybalt

Post by Tybalt »

A peasant says: I heard Minty was sharpening his sword looking to kill anyone who looked ill.
Aniel

Post by Aniel »

A peasant says: I heard Dwayberry was hiding strawberries for some mysterious purpose
A peasant says: I heard that the reason why it rains is become Amaelianna cries
A peasant says: My cousin told me that Aingeal was practicing summoning up golems