Spooktacular rumours

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Texas_Knight

Re: Spooktacular rumours

Post by Texas_Knight »

Once TK arrived back in town from his long journey to his homeland he learned of a new event. He decided it sounded like fun and started the quest to complete the events just to see where it led. During his works he heard rumors from the peasants. This was something different as the peasants usually ran when they saw him coming.
Oct 2, 1655
4:00 am A peasant says: My cousin in Valleria says that she say large piles of rocks coming together in a very unfriendly manner

Oct 3, 1655
4:00 am A peasant says: I heard ghostly moans coming from the dark areas of the mine yesterday
Oct 5, 1655
4:00 am A peasant says: My Aunt in Spirus said that they used the lava rock to summon creatures
"Interesting" TK mumbled to himself as he heard the idle talk. Could the mines be hiding the ghosts of ancient enemies? Could the rocks be coming to life? He shrugged and chuckled as he left the mine at the end of the day. Later he would return to find the source of these so-called "moans".
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

Does any one have blessed cloth for sale? I need it for an... experiment... yeah, that's it *Looks shifty*
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

A peasant says: I heard the whip of Jandar was made from the bones of the miners who refused to work

:twisted: Laughs Maniacally :twisted:
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Prophecy/Exchange

Putting together the fragments of the prophecy you found, it reads...

Towards the day of the 31st of October of the year of our Mage Zachrin 1655, Zombies shall rise forth and wreck havoc upon the towns of our lands. Some creatures will aid in their path of destruction while others will fight them back. On the day of the 1st of November of our Mage Zachrin 1655, golems shall rise forth to fight against the Zombies and their kindred folk. A final showdown shall take place between the Zombies and the Golems. The creatures of our lands shall have the final push towards whether the Zombies win or the Golems do. The towns of our lands may crave brains throughout the month of November.

Continuing searching for Fragments of the Prophecy to gain an ability to get extra turns in the final showdown

Prophecy Fragments: 5

Braaaaaains: 0

Golem Pieces: 5
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard