Charity of some kind

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Charity of some kind

Post by balerion »

With the approach of level 6 and finishing my stats I am looking for suggestions as to how to best help other players. The towns are rich, the VRs ludicrously rich, there are already grants for attending university classes, leveling, and the like... The only real place that I can think of is to help other creatures get more WP. Am I wrong? Is there something I've missed? Are players genuinely interested in getting to levels 5 & 6 or is that not the goal for everyone?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Rannek

Re: Charity of some kind

Post by Rannek »

I know that this is a goal for me.
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

It's a goal for me, but it will take time. I've meticulously planned out my path from the beginning here, and have accomplished several goals. My other goals are to help those who've asked, and have shown steps towards that path. Eventually, I'd love to get all the shops I want up to level 3, but that will be a Looooooooooooooooooooong time coming as we know :D
Constance_de_Vere

Post by Constance_de_Vere »

Worker and social points will be the only thing holding me back for months. Though I don't know what "have a house" will entail. Guess we'll see in a week or so.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Guess I've got to spend 12.5 more days in the workshop now. Thanks for pointing out the updated level requirements Constance.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Silence

Post by Silence »

Whelp, I am Waaaaay away from getting to that level.

Currently I'm sitting at under 100 freznics, 500 charisma 160 too few social points, 80 too few worker points, have no house and have no idea what the RBI basics tutorial is... oh, and I'm still at a level 2 workshop.

Probably gonna finish mastering the ways before I even look in the direction of level 6. Hopefully a few of those problems will have taken care of themselves by then.
Ingref

Post by Ingref »

Hello all! I am new and posting for the level 2 criteria. I have enjoyed it so far though I am struggling with the change of pace from games like Battlemaster. It has been frustrating with only the one big turn per day (and that is at an inconvenient time for me!). Still it is a fun distraction and I am pleased to find a fun community with interesting mechanics. I'm open to any and all assistance within reason! I am interested in the random social points, do people just hand them out if they see you logged in? I suppose if they are going to waste otherwise that might be the point. I certainly have done too much other than chat to the devs and my mentor. I have just hit level one so I'm slowly training my stats but is there a better way other than through the training ground and food? Getting anything up around 100 seems like it is going to take weeks.

Also how do I find or make things like scarecrows or backpacks? I gather I cannot make them myself unless I become some sort of primary or secondary producer. I am guessing that is how it works - people take a class or whatever in order to produce lumber, or raw food, or leather, and some other character with the secondary skills turns them into things as a blacksmnith or a carpenter or whatever? So then how do you ask for those things, how do you find out who can make what?

How do you make money, then, if the best jobs in town are for the town (militia or what have you) and not helping out in peoples fields, is it for the worker points then and not for the money?

Pleased to meet you all anyway,
Silence

Post by Silence »

Generally social points are given out to players who you've enjoyed rping with in the tavern or in the forums. They can be given out at random though and sometimes are.