[RP/IG]Wood Cutting Contest August 1657!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: [RP/IG]Wood Cutting Contest August 1657!

Post by balerion »

While this wasn't handled well Wagnard it might help things along if you go ahead and tell us what you want your prize to be. It's fairly easily to deduce that you were the winner.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

Amazing how a peevish response gets such quick answers! If you noticed, I did mention in early October about waiting for the results, pretty politely. Yes, I did message the organizer. Yes, I was Mayor filling in for a time -- not that there was any dedicated material for prizes in the office, nor was there any mention from the previous Mayor on that subject. I'm not a very good Leader.

I quite filed it away, and frankly a short time is not four months. Aingeal has been up and about for quite a bit of time. We all have world responsibilities. A diamond-gemmed longbow would have been quite an icing of the cake (note: I have an unencrusted longbow ready). Yes, I am petty and selfish for a month chopping and selling wood that would be equally served to making coffins in my Workshop. Muah hah hah!

In retrospect I know I still would be chopping wood -- again! -- for the County, contest or no, if the situation got desperate. Right now its corn that is needed. I am not a saint. I'm a walking corpse.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I was confused why a dead thread had been necrod.
Shaker of Castles
balerion

Post by balerion »

Once everything is sorted out I will be able to set the gem for you free of charge. Are you certain that it is a bow that you want? I don't know your Primary way or anything, but that does make a difference to your primary weapon.
Shaker of Castles
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

It wasn't a scam. I have a compound bow if you would like, and if you want a second encrusted weapon for your wait or a shield I can facilitate that.

The winter has been hard on my family as Amara and I have been sick most the winter

If you need meat I can also throw that in as well.

(I'm sorry I work retail. 60 plus hours most weeks. Opened a new store beginning of Oct....went out of country....then the holidays... then I caught pneumonia a week and a half before Christmas and barely kept self out of hospital and am just now recovering. I try to keep up the best I can, so again I apologize.)
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

(I'm in exactly the same situation you are in, Aingeal, except its 76-82 hours and everyone else has been sick and I've been taking care of them. Which is why I haven't pursued this very much until now. Pleased you are both still alive and recovering, that is most importance!)

:snowhill:

Just a diamond on the longbow would be awesome.