Fright Night Tournament Registration

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Constance_de_Vere

Re: Fright Night Tournament Registration

Post by Constance_de_Vere »

"Getting healing is not a problem, but it seems outrageous to get infected almost every time. The first two fights were with weapons only and did not utilize such orbs as far as I am aware. Despite that I got infected both fights. The other two may have, but I only got infected in one of those fights. So I do not think it was a skill employed. Perhaps just rotten luck when being that weakened."
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

balerion wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:44 am Poison cannot be used in duels.
Oh, there are many mystical items that do so, balerion. Don't be fooled by the shiny objects.

(( https://www.secfenia.org/itm_desc.php?id=294 - This is the type of "Poison"?))
balerion

Post by balerion »

Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Nocturne

Post by Nocturne »

More specifically I was quoting
Green Orb wrote:to help cause infection
:P
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

balerion wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:19 pm It seems we've reached the end. I'm posting tier 1 first, I'll get the others sorted as I can. Thanks to everyone for participating. Also I'll kick myself if I beat Mazork with all my spells turned on next duel. :P

Mazork -1st
Balerion -2nd
Johnstone -3rd
Anessen -4th
Nikola -5th
Constance -6th
Check is at the castle for Mazork and grants have been sent to Balerion and Johnstone containing their pies. As soon as we have the other 2 tiers posted we can get the other prizes out, too. Congratulations to the winners and well done to all who participated!
balerion

Post by balerion »

I finally did some research to dig up names and the like. It seems not all of the duels were held for the 2nd tier, but I've enough data to hammer it out.

Jandar beat Misty
Cathrina beat Jandar
Rannek beat Cathrina
Rannek beat Misty

It seems, unless anyone wants to challenge another duel that

1: Rannek
2: Cathrina
3: Jandar
4: Misty

Lastly we have Tier 3, which was to have been Joanna vs Sprak, but Sprak seems never to have shown up? Sprak if you wish to smash Joanna's face in please duel within the next week. Else by default she will win. If you fight you instantly win 2nd place. You might even get first. ;)

What a motley crew we have.
Shaker of Castles
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Shall I give a day or so to see whether any further challenges come up for Tier 2? Will definitely wait to hear from Sprak or until the week is up, whichever comes first.
balerion

Post by balerion »

It couldn't hurt, but if they haven't bashed it out by now I'm not certain they will.
Shaker of Castles
Sprak

Post by Sprak »

I apologize for my tardiness one responding to this, I was not getting notifications of the updates for some reason.

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend, and must concede the match by default.

Sprak
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Checks in the amount of 250 Freznics are waiting at the castle for Rannek and Joanna. Grants have been sent to Cathrina and Jandar with their pies.