Fright Night Tournament Registration

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: Fright Night Tournament Registration

Post by balerion »

While one duel was missed it shouldn't impact the ultimate winners. Mazork of course has proven himself Champion. I'll rematch him with all my spells at some point, because I'm a stubborn git. Thus far I've only lost the 1 duel, with everyone else having lost 2 (unless I'm terrible at counting). People will be eliminated this round after losing their 3rd duel. Best of luck everyone. Sorry Mazork, looks like it's your turn to sit one out. I think I can get Aingeal to fight this go, if not she will be eliminated.

Balerion - Aingeal
Anessen - Constance
Nikola - Johnstone
Mazork
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

Well, at least this will give me a few more days to recover my MP. :lol: I might still run out in the next fight, though, if it's with all spells enabled.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

I am in Imperius doing some business at the moment, but will head for home tomorrow to duel Johnstone.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Nikola wondered if perhaps she should have just stayed in Imperius. The fight with John had been exhilarating and harsh, with both of them getting a number of solid blows in against the other. 40 rounds later, John dealt the final blow, decimating her beyond her ability to recover enough to counter and he was declared the winner. She congratulated him between ragged breaths before limping out of the arena.
balerion

Post by balerion »

It seems we've reached the end. I'm posting tier 1 first, I'll get the others sorted as I can. Thanks to everyone for participating. Also I'll kick myself if I beat Mazork with all my spells turned on next duel. :P

Mazork -1st
Balerion -2nd
Johnstone -3rd
Anessen -4th
Nikola -5th
Constance -6th
Shaker of Castles
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

Can I watch? A dragon trying to kick himself would probably be a very amusing sight. :P
Constance_de_Vere

Post by Constance_de_Vere »

"Congratulations to everyone!

"For those that duel often, is it usual to get infected after almost every one? Out of the four duels I lost since the start of this, I got infected three times when I lost. This has not increased my interest in this activity one bit."
Gilgamesh

Post by Gilgamesh »

Very usual, if people come equipped with poisons, or any of the varying orbs that inflict such, the chances increase. A brief stop at the temple can heal you right up, though. Another remedy includes cloths blessed by priests. For tournament purposes, leaving the orb slot open would help possibly (Which also changes the dynamics of the battles, however), but so long as your deacons and priest are active, shouldn't be a problem to request a laying of hands.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Poison cannot be used in duels.
Shaker of Castles
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

During the tournament, I didn't get infected once. I did in my rematch against Bale yesterday, though. In which, by the way, I found that fist work just fine against a dragon's scales... :lol: I got disarmed early on, and for some reason never managed to disarm him, but fortunately my heals triggered like a machine gun...