[CRP] Azure Dreams

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Argenth

Re: [CRP] Azure Dreams

Post by Argenth »

Her sudden change, from their faces and eyes being locked towards eithers others, as she repeated the name. For her then to suddenly blush deeply, and speak in a flustering breath. It all together managed to fully bring him back from her mesmerising eyes and his thoughts, in his search for answers to this strange new phenomena, whitch had rushed throught his body and mind. He for a moment suspected it to be connected with his human half, that he only resently had connected with, still learning of, and getting accustomed with all those new sensations, and feelings that was confusing him. "Aye," He grins warmthly. "I havn't tastet such, since I arrived in this world." As he looks to her crimson red cheeks with a his gentle eyes, now more fokused on the pressent again.
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."
Faranni

Post by Faranni »

"My friend Nocturne showed me some in Bravia...it's the capital of strawberries, I came to learn...I saved the seeds and managed to get a plant and keep it alive...with a little help from my herbology skills and a dash of magic" She said with a smile as she gingerly hauled up a small wooden box and opened it revealing a handful of large, shining, red berries. Picking one up with her slender fingers she moved it to his nose making him take in the scent of it before gently moving it to his lips and feeding it to him.
"I haven't had many of these myself...apart from those I tried in Bravia...I could sometimes find some in the forest at summertime but...I've come to enjoy them." she smiled licking some juice of her thumb. "I...brought some extra bread rolls...and strawberry jam...if you'd like to try that too...it's a bit sweeter on the taste"
Argenth

Post by Argenth »

Moving slightly closer to her, he listens and watches as she tells her story from her visit outside the viceroyalty. Seeing the woodenbox, he looked curiously as she opened it, revealing the red fruits. Closing his eyes as she raised the fruit for him to smell, he then chuckled warmly from the sudden feeling of the berry against his lips, and let her feed him. The sweet juice spilding out, and filled up his mouth as he bid into the fruit. Opening his eyes again, he tilts his head as he watches her, a dreaming smile spreads on his features as she cleans her thumb. "Please, I would very much like to try it. You have already done a wonderful job, growing the berries in the first place, they are amazing."
Last edited by Argenth on Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."
Faranni

Post by Faranni »

She caught herself breathing heavier as they now sat only a few inches from each other.
Her mind was spinning and it was difficult to keep her eyes focused on one place for longer than a second, the heart beats hurried in her chest and a surreal feeling of passing out or throwing up came and went as her stomach fluttered.

It wasn't like this was gonna be their first kiss. And yet it was. The real first one.
Not the impulsive ones that she'd given in panic of losing him to any of the other creatures visiting the Mysts in the beginning.
Things had changed. Maybe only a few days ago it had changed. Maybe a split second ago but the air was suddenly very different.

Fight or Flight, what's it gonna be? she found herself thinking.

Her arms flung around his neck, her lips meeting his, before he could even react to it. Her heart exploded like a firework of pink and gold in her mind, letting out a light sigh between their parted lips, closing her eyes in a way to remember this moment whatever lied ahead in the next. Desperately hoping she hadn't misread his signals.
Argenth

Post by Argenth »

He had been about to ask something, when she suddenly took action. His eyes was wide open in surprice as she held her arms around his neck, and their lips met. The strange warm feeling inside him blazed again, though stronger then before. What was this he thought to himself? What was I about to ask again? It felt as if something inside him that had been long locked away nearly yelled at him. "Is it really important?" And as if commanded by the voice, or was it an emotion inside him? He surrendered himself, letting his mind go blank, as if the world suddenly stood still, and for once his mind calmed as he closed his eyes, no voices, no calcualtions, no mysteries to be solved. Nothing mattered any longer, only the warm feeling inside him and that from her, her lips and having her close to him. He slowly wrapped his arm around her back as if by instinct, not wanting to let her go, or for the moment to end. Everything felt so different than the previous kisses. It felt like an eternity, but still ended too early as their lips parted.
Opening his eyes, seeing her's still closed, the first thought that returned back to his mind was, how she looked even more beautiful than before. A warm loving smile spread on his lips as he moved a hand, and gently placed it on her cheek, stroking his thumb over her smooth skin. Feeling the warm of her skin against his, made him happy, and confirmed it was all real, and not his imagination.
Last edited by Argenth on Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faranni

Post by Faranni »

Opening her eyes it was like waking up from a pleasant dream, and finding out it was all real to begin with.
Sitting silently for a moment and letting the moment seep in, contemplating his expression.

Maybe I needn't worry?

Softly she smiled at him before biting her lip, not really knowing what to say, remaining silent. Finally she spoke with a deep exhale "Arg, I...well I know...at least I think you know...I've said it before so...um...you should know....I... I look forward to seeing you everyday...there's no one else's company I'd rather spend my day in....I really hope you understand what I'm saying here..." She placed both her hands over his and braided their fingers together looking at him with a sense of sincerity in her gaze. Noticeably trying to keep her inner awkwardness and nervousness slipping out.
Argenth

Post by Argenth »

The silence was strangly calming. Listening to her as she spoke, watching from her blushed cheeks and to her shinning eyes. She was so close to him.
The way she looked at him, eyes turning slightly away for then to return towards him and her voice changing from low and back to her usual sweet sound, as a result of nervousness as she spoke.

He tilted his head slight closer to hers without realizing it, as he look to his hands as she braid her fingers in his, assisting her where he could with his own. He looks back up to her features with a gentle smile. "You can alway speak truthfully with me." It was indeed not a bad offer. The warm feeling she was giving him, he wanted to explore it further, it felt like something... something he had searched for... Searched a long time for. Ever curious and in search for answers. "I want to be more with you too, you lit up something inside me..." He moves a hand with hers to his chest. "...Something that is familiar... yet I can't place it, I hope you... no..." He gently shakes his head. "...I need your help, I believe you can help me understand what it is. I want to understand it, to learn how to share it with you."
Faranni

Post by Faranni »

By his words she lights up and is almost beaming like a beacon in the now dark surroundings. Smiling she leans back in and kisses him, much longer then before, wrapping herself closer to him. She places a hand on his cheek and gently caresses it. "I-It would be my honor...and greatest pleasure." giving him the sweetest and warmest of smiles.