Inquiries of VR Mini Games

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Faranni

Inquiries of VR Mini Games

Post by Faranni »

Greetings to whom it may concern,
I have recently been in contact with one of the townsfolk and they have asked me to bring up the question of a new VR mini game. The reason is Caravan quest completion, something I personally am interested of completing myself.
I am not entirely sure on who to address here as my responsibilities are first and foremost to the Cathedral and the plannings of Mass.

Many thanks to whoever can answer this wondering.

Faranni the Elf
Deacon of Fenia
Nikola

Re: Inquiries of VR Mini Games

Post by Nikola »

This has been brought to the attention of multiple Council members as well, which is where the only person who can do these things is seated. She appears to be absent more often than not, but the request has been brought up in Council. Unfortunately, sending the request to everyone in town will not accomplish much. It is the job of the People's Representative to start and run these games and Council is waiting to see what the Viceroy will do about the People's Representative's absence.
Mallory

Re: Inquiries of VR Mini Games

Post by Mallory »

I just want to take this time to say Hi! I'm Mele and acting at VR PR. Please, please do let me know if you have any mini game ideas you'd like to see put into play (no pun intended I swear). I'd love to get some games going for the people instead of digging through my mind for things that might work.