Klahua Wars!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Nikola

Klahua Wars!

Post by Nikola »

Fenia was experiencing a crisis. No, none of the towns were being attacked by hordes of enemy combatants. But there was a crisis nonetheless. It seemed that all the Klahua had been stolen from Mollie’s stash in the cellar of the Myst taverns. She searched everywhere, but there was no Klahua to be found in the Jovial tavern, either. No Klahua! It was a near tragedy as the rich brown liquid was a favorite among those who enjoyed a cuppa or three every morning to get their brains awake and working for the day ahead.

Rumor has it that someone has casks of Klahua stashed in various hiding spots around both Imperius and Fenia City. Mollie sent out a plea to all and every citizen to help her recapture her precious cache of klahua. Whichever town would find them all and return them to her would be named the Klahua Capitol of Fenia for at least a month!

All those who wish to help Mollie retrieve her precious casks of Klahua must find the casks and store them in their hometown (or whichever town they prefer). To play, Select which town you wish to play for and add +1 to that town every day. You may play up to two times per day, or once every 12 hours. Each town will begin with 25 casks. Each time you add +1 to your town, the other town loses one. The town that ends up with the entire stash wins and becomes the Klahua Capitol of Fenia.
A new game has been added to the Castle Mini-games as requested by one of our citizens. While roleplaying is not a mandatory part of the game, anyone who would like to role play their actions are encouraged to do so in this thread. (I hope I set the game up correctly as it has been a very long time since I set one up!) The game is set to begin May 22 at reset. I'm honestly not sure if that means reset that ends the day or reset that begins the day, so if the game is not available after this upcoming reset, assume that it will be by the following reset.

There is a quest in the caravan that requires participation in a mini-game, so this could be an opportunity for those seeking to complete quests to get one done.
VR Minigamer: Play 7 times in any VR Minigame (Reward: 25 )

Enjoy!
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Re: Klahua Wars!

Post by Aishe »

Aishe sat in disbelief. Tucked away in the royal castle, she had begun her morning early. Some nights were sleepless and when you were a creature that virtually needed none anyway, some times it was just best to get ahead of the day. She was already in her office before the sun rose over the surrounding trees. Now the sun was steadily shining brightly, sweeping into the office. She had merely been thumbing through last week's reports for something when she got a much more startling report sat before her.

Well, we need to find all the Klahua right away! Do you know how grumpy Akos gets without her morning Klahua?

Aishe gave a slight shudder. It wasn't a pretty sight, despite the vision she found her wife to be. Clearing her throat, she stood up, chair screeching across the wooden floor causing her to wince. She had previously installed pieces of cloth beneath the chair legs to prevent such noise, as it hurt her sensitive ears, but it looked like those were missing too. That was an easy solve, however. Klahua missing from the taverns was less an easy solve. Mollie usually kept such a large stockpile of the favourite drink. How did someone manage to move so much without being noticed? She took a moment to slip her sandals on before marching into the stone corridor, steward following closely behind.

Let's begin a search. I'm going to look through the castle. There's some good nooks and crannies around here; perfect for stowing away barrels when someone isn't paying attention. Right under our noses too! The vampire paused midstep, casting a glance over to Medhi. Why don't you return home and make sure Akos... Sleeps in, or something.

The steward went off and Aishe began her search, heading towards the Royal Court, which would soon be open to all. Even if she found none along the way, maybe she would find some reliable gossip to lead her towards the Klahua. Creatures sure loved to talk and someone was bound to know something.

OOC: I decided to get the RP rolling, despite the game not starting yet. (Hopefully, this reset!) 

If anyone wishes to be in the Fenian Castle, feel free! A friendly reminder that the Royal Court is open to the public during the morning to late afternoon, so any creature can be present at the time of my post - nobility or not. :) 
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Sofie

Post by Sofie »

-scrambles into the Dukes office who is asleep upon the chair and unceremoniously picks him up to eye level by the back of the neck.

"Wake up! There is a 'uge emergency happening. 'UGE!!!"
"Someone stole all of Mollies Klahua! It's all gone!!
Last edited by Sofie on Tue May 22, 2018 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Banner by Scarlet Theme
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

-comes awake slowly, yawning and wetting his mouth to remove the taste of sleep.
thinks an answer at her somewhat grogilly yet.

<Hmmmm? What?
So what? Who drinks Klahua anyway?
Everyone in the tavern is always drinking Whiskey.
Are you not perhaps overreacting some?
Afterall it is not too much of a chore to hire a brewing miller to make Mollie some more.
We can restock Mollie's stores in a week or two.
>

-Begins to no back off again.
Last edited by Duke_of_Earl on Tue May 22, 2018 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Sofie

Post by Sofie »

"No! Whiskey is how people finish the day; not start it!
You just never come into the tavern early enough to notice is all.
This is a terrible misfortune.
Do you know what will happen if people can't get Klahua!?!
Their productivity will go down!"
-Banner by Scarlet Theme
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

-snaps fully awake at that!

<We can't allow productivity to go down!
That WOULD be a Disaster!
Quick set me down. I will go find some the missing Klahua!>

-Prepares to dash out to aide in the desperate search to maintain the towns record rates of productivity.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Nikola heard about all the commotion out in the streets of Fenia and when she asked one of the castle guards what was going on, she was informed about the missing klahua casks. Shocked and dismayed, for klahua was a staple at her breakfast table and often in the afternoon as well, she immediately stopped what she had been doing and rushed out to help with the search. Fenia seemed to have a number of Imperians about. She began to wonder whether they might be hiding the stolen casks there and were in her town to try and steal more. Well, she would not stand for that!

Calling for a carriage, she made her way to Imperius and there she found a cask tucked away behind the Town Hall. Grinning mischievously to herself, she had her driver help roll the barrel out to the carriage and into the safety of the seat next to her. The driver had quite gotten into the spirit of the "theft" and snapped his whip over the horses' heads to get them to galloping swiftly back to Fenia. At one point, she was certain he would lose control and spill the cask and her out onto the road, but he got the both back to the Fenia entrance to the Mysts tavern where she and her driver proudly rolled the barrel back into Mollie's storeroom. Before she left, she wrote a message on the barrel.

"To Mollie
From Fenia"
Wagnard

Post by Wagnard »

What was Klahua anyway? The stuff never gave a buzz yet here it was tossing out casks like they were crates of feathers.