[CRP] The cleansing

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Amalthea

[CRP] The cleansing

Post by Amalthea »

The warm sun had set, leaving the world to the grip of darkness. The temperature fell suddenly just after Amalthea and Argenth had decided to camp for the night. The covered fire, made so they would not alert every creatures roaming about of their presence, did not offer a lot of comfort merely the commodity of a warm meal and fleeting breath of heat. At least the smoke was maintaining the mosquitoes at bay not that they were numerous on a fresh night like this. The pupil was sitting with her legs crossed, wrapped in a wool blanket. Her clothing screamed of her elven heritage with superpositions of fabric and textures, embellished with sashes, buckles and others accessories. Even her grey hair was tied in intricate braids and pins. Their dinner was frugal, as one would expect of the sylvan kind and both of them absorbed themselves in meditation instead of sleep. The journey had been eventless. They had spoken about the anchors, their respective researches and compared Fenia to the land that had seen the young elf's birth. Silence often came into that last subjects. None of them both dared to go too close to the matter of her mother which was unknown. Amalthea had always been adamant that she was entirely elven… but rumours ran that it was not so and that her maternal heritage was of another nature. Among the most common hypothesis, she was the descendant of a fae, a unicorn or a celestial being. She had pushed back those suppositions. Her father was very unwilling to speak of it for some reason. He was very careful and possessive of his secret and Amalthea had learn to leave him be with that question. He had showed time and time again that he loved her greatly and if he didn't wish to reveal who her mother was, there must have been a good reason for it. She turned her tribal painted face towards him. Her nose felt cold so she rubbed it with the back of her hand.

"I did not expect to find you here, Argenth. I thought I might never see you again after you left. That saddened me so much. I'm relieved to see you are well here, although you encountered some challenges. I'm happy we get to do this together. We never had the occasion when you were teaching me."

She laughed softly at the sweet memory of their 50 years together as master and pupil. She made a gesture of the head and the teapot tilted to pour two cups which floated towards them. She took hers with a happy sigh and drank a sip.
Argenth

Re: [CRP] The cleansing

Post by Argenth »

Accepting the offered tea, he take a freshing sip and nods with approval. The worst part of exploring and journeys, was the physical activities required and the time spent on getting to the goal of the expedition.
Clad in his black robes and red silky scarf, he was resting his back and head against a tree close to the fire. His equiptment was tugged away under some blankets next to him, offering a primitive bed for later.

"Your father felt I had accomplished what he had hired me for, and send me off some time a head of time. Though I never expected for you too, to end up in this world. You know your father wasn't much for letting out of the safty of your home."

This was nice and peaceful. He was still wondering how it was possible for him to escape Merek's ever vigilent watch over him, and sneak away for a little side expedition to his long work on a larger one, though he still needed plenty more work to be done, before it was time.
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."