Questions about Market Prices & Wages

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Shiva

Questions about Market Prices & Wages

Post by Shiva »

Hello,

I am new to the realm. I am looking for help with suggested market prices, as I do not want to put things up for way too high or too low. I am able to use the prices listed for items already on the market, but I have some that are not on the market currently. I am also looking for suggested hiring wages.

Thanks in advanced,
Shiva
Rannek

Re: Questions about Market Prices & Wages

Post by Rannek »

Feel free to, you know, list what it is that you need priced.

As for hiring, it depends. You can hire peasants to work 16f, but they'll take a couple days. If you want it done quickly, 27f or 28f will usually get it done. Most people hire for about 26f.

But this is all in Fenia City.
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Shiva

Post by Shiva »

I was curious about items to sell like squirrels and some food items. I will try to come up with a list another time. The hiring information was very helpful. Thank you! :)
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Which City?
In Fenia City Field Jobs for Citizens range from 20F-28F (average of 24). As Rannek says it has slightly leaned up passed the average as of late to 25F or 26F. Market Prices for Field goods and work shop products are based on this 24F base wage +10% profit markup rounded up + additional markups based on Supply and Demand within reason.

If you post that list I can calculate the prices for you and show you how it's done.
There should be some samples located in our mentor letters here: viewtopic.php?f=81&t=7643&p=192216#p191347

Here is one example:
20 fried chicken legs = 24 Hours (Level 1) + 10 plucked chickens (@10F each) + 1 butcher knife(~3F) +10%
20 fried chicken legs =24F+100F+3F+10%
20 Fried Chicken = 139F
139F/20 = 1 Fried chicken is 6.985 --> round up to 7F.

7F is the base price of chicken on the Fenia City market.
Supply and demand can influence this a little bit higher for items in shorter supply, but it is up to you how much you want to shoot for.
You could for example run the equation with a profit margin of 11% or 12% for example.

Typically the average price of an item like chicken is 7.50F and the average range is between 7F and 8F.
The maximum price for it hereabouts is 10F, but it may take a longer time to sell if posted for more than 8. Below 8 will sell quickly.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Squirrels are very rare, so at least 100f if not more. Uncut stones are the same way, do not list an uncut stone for less than 100f or more. I've seen many for like 10f.

I pay good prices for things if you would like to privately sell. I also will travel....
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Argenth

Post by Argenth »

If you want to sell things quickly. There is certain items that NPC peasents will buy at rest and the half reset points of the day.

Items include:

Mint leaves 6f
Basil leaves 6f
Roses (I believe) 6f
Cup of oat 6f
Tiny shorts (I think it was) 25f
Veggies 9f

Other items that I know or have heard sells to preseants:

Bread (Maybe somewhere between 5-7f but it is a guess.) And other kinds of low tier food.
Shirt
Straw Hat
Sandals
Different basic furniture
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."
Shiva

Post by Shiva »

Thank you all so much for your help! It's much appreciated. I didn't realize that peasants (NPCs) bought things and took jobs. It is very helpful to know!