[RP] A Royal Hunt

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Serafay

Re: [RP] A Royal Hunt

Post by Serafay »

Sera lifted her gaze from the circle she had cleared with her foot for the fire to be installed. Perhaps had she fell deep into thoughts too long? I felt as if there was suddenly more movements around her as more people poured into the clearing. She looked at them all, unfamiliar faces in a place she had no recollection of. She wondered if she was allowed to be homesick, even if she missed a nation that wasn't her own by blood and where she had so very few people left. This was her life from now on. There was only Fenia on her path for as far as she could see for the future. Zuan would surely be reluctant to let her leave now that she had returned at great expenses. The Princess bit the inside of her cheek, swallowing back the shame she felt for her helplessness. Hopefully, she could learn to live differently. Cordelia's voice made her turn her head. For a second, she stared blankly at her cousin's face then a smile appeared on her lips as she shook her head negatively.

"I think the servants will take care of it. They don't need to tell me I'm in their way, I know of my own inadequacy in this situation. My brother invited me to be polite and I accepted more to have an excuse to be in nature rather than the hunt itself."

The silvery grey of her eyes went to the elven man walking their way. She made a small nod in salutation and offered a smile. Her features melted as soon as the cockatrice was shown to her, with a startled gasp. The young woman relaxed when she realized the beast was dead and could no longer arm anyone.

"A cockatrice? I had quite forgotten they lived in these parts. Never saw one except in books. Not what I'd call a pretty sight. Did you... kill it, cousin Cordelia?" she asked as she briefly inspected the lady to find any trace of a fight on her.