Office of the Royal Secretary

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

balerion

Re: Office of the Royal Secretary

Post by balerion »

Still being a lowly lvl 2 (give me your sp already!) I don't have any communication points to use for such.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

I did say active citizens. I do not see why I would put someone in a position when they so need even read news here etc..

(OOC: This, like all threads not in the OOC section, is supposed to be in character.)
balerion

Post by balerion »

Looking for Butchers, Blacksmiths and Millers! Work is available from the Castle. Please Contact Telsa. (ig:Telsa, Forums: Telsa Ribbontassle)
Shaker of Castles
Orakio

Post by Orakio »

For his part in the attempted Temple Revolt, Athnal has been demoted from "Marquess" to "Lord". It is a sad day for Fenia.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Heh I resign from this title entirely, I am Marquess of Widu this way or another, Widu was given to me by LVI. I am not interested in new order here, I will consider me and Thorn Marquess and Marchioness no matter of titles given or taken after first Rite of Succession.

Temple was revolted and will be revolted in the future until it's path is changed to dark.
Orakio

Post by Orakio »

It's a shame, Athnal. One of our goals is to correct ourselves and grow the population until we can ask Zachrin to open Widu once again. We even have a plan for the mines for this situation... I am sorry that Widu was closed but it wasn't me who did that. We will however, work until it is open again. You can read a quote from the privy council, on 14th August, when I was giving figures and explanation for the reason to upgrade a particular mine:
3) And on top of that, an eventual goal of ours has to be to open Widu back up. We simply shouldn't tolerate the mages opening other towns before Widu gets its restitution, and when the day comes, Widu is going to become our centre of gold production, based on this very same gold mine. We need this mine to be ready and profitable for when the day comes.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

First of all I demand removing my title entirely or restoring it's previous rank. Second, state shouldn't interfere in religious matters. I believe it's time to teach people about dark aspects of Faith. I consider it a good deed not a crime, I have discovered amazing things and I will spread it among faithfuls. I will ask for Widu when the time comes but it's a subject for another discussion.
balerion

Post by balerion »

May the temple burn that the fires may cast the shadow of evil and wax ever greater.
Shaker of Castles
Orakio

Post by Orakio »

Very well, I have removed it; When Widu is opened again, you can be the Marquess of Widu.

Or sooner, if you recognize that the temples are a part of Fenia, and not to be attacked at will.

The state does not interfere in the faith for now; I have even contacted Hayley, Misty, and Xavier to talk with them about their ideas for making the faith more well-known, and enriching Fenian culture. We are a faithful nation and we stand behind what is established. Remember that while the temples are light, our Overseer himself, Xavier, is very dark. We have a balance here already.
Lorthem

Post by Lorthem »

Animal Health Compensation

Due to the recent poor health of livestock being sold to the good people of Fenia, her Majesty, Queen Scarlette, has authorized compensation to any rancher negatively impacted by these events.

As such any rancher whom requests it will be issued a 20 Freznic compensation per sickly animal purchased