Fenia City Fishing Raffle (II)

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Ella

Fenia City Fishing Raffle (II)

Post by Ella »

Fenia City is hosting a Fishing Raffle! The event will be held from the 24th to the 30th of January.
  • First Prize: 300 freznics
  • Second Prize: 150 freznics
  • Third Prize 100 freznics

To enter the raffle you must show proof that you caught each fish ((OOC: post an event in this thread)) and you must sell or donate the fish to the Town Hall. If you sell the fish at 12.50 you get 1 Raffle Ticket and if you donate to the town you get 2 raffle tickets. You may both sell and donate — you do not have to choose one or the other. Each day I will update how many raffle tickets people have and at the end of the event I will pull from the tickets to see who wins the prizes.

The town hall has a limited number of boats available if you would like to purchase one for the contest.

If you have any questions please mail me!
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Ella

Re: Fenia City Fishing Raffle (II)

Post by Ella »

Today is the first day to go fishing on the lake for the raffle! I hope to see lots of you out there and that you have lots of luck catching the fish. If you have any questions please let me know.
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Vandica

Post by Vandica »

Jan 25, 1661
12:00 pm [Jobs] You have caught 2 fish from the lake of Fenia https://prnt.sc/xlhr7d
Jan 25, 1661
12:06 pm [Donations] You have donated 2 fish to the town of Fenia https://prnt.sc/xlhuzg
Internal Affairs Minister of Fenia, Baroness of Beaumont, adoptive sister of Lavinia,
wife of Drakonkrabas, mother of Stella
Petunia

Post by Petunia »

Jan 25, 1661
10:00 am [Jobs] You have caught 2 fish from the lake of Fenia (using your rowboat) https://ibb.co/g4Rc7C5
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Ella

Post by Ella »

Apparently...blizzards prevent people from fishing. So my solution to this is that for every day that people can't fish, I will extend the event by one day. So we are hereby extending the raffle to January 31. It may be extended more if the blizzard persists.

Tickets so far:
Vandica - 4 tickets (2 donated)
Petunia - 3 tickets (1 donated, 1 sold)
Texas_knight - 10 tickets (5 donated)
Lavinia

Post by Lavinia »

It was early Sunday morning when Lavinia arrived at the lake, dragging her boat behind her. She pushed it into the water and carefully stepped inside it. She took two oars and began to row, humming along "row row row my boat, gently down the lake". When she was a good distance away, Lavinia stopped and put the oars on the boat floor. Then she took out a net and threw it into the water. There was some bait, worms mostly, attached to the net. Now it was just a matter of time before a fish got caught.

After a while she noticed a disturbance, the net suddenly moved and then stopped. Lavinia waited a few moments before she began to pull the net back onto her boat. It didn't feel heavy, which was disappointing. There's probably nothing, she thought. However, she was pleased to find that two fish were caught. There were still kicking when Lavinia pulled the last of the net. Once the fish stopped kicking, she threw them into an empty bucket and took up the oars, rowing back to the shore.

It was a while before she got back to the town hall and found the mayor. Lavinia promptly handed the bucket with two fish as a donation.
Jan 25, 1661 8:30 pm [Donations] You have donated 2 fish to the town of Fenia.
Jan 25, 1661 12:00 pm [Jobs] You have caught 2 fish from the lake of Fenia (using your rowboat).
Deacon of Fenia City | Blackwood Family | Lady of Ravencrest Manor | Artwork by Zehara
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Donovan was so excited to join his mistress down by the lake to go fishing! Even though it was cold, he searched the water until he saw a fish. He stood stock still until the fish swam close and then -SNATCH!- he caught it in his mouth! Twice more he did the same and so Nikola had three fish to donate to the Town Hall.
Jan 25, 1661 4:00 am [Jobs] You have caught 3 fish from the lake of Fenia (using your sailboat
Jan 25, 1661 6:15 pm [Donations] You have donated 3 fish to the town of Fenia
Ella

Post by Ella »

It looks like fishing is once again open on the lake today!

Tickets so far:
Vandica - 4 tickets (2 donated)
Petunia - 3 tickets (1 donated, 1 sold)
Texas_knight - 10 tickets (5 donated)
Lavinia - 4 tickets (2 donated)
Nikola - 6 tickets (3 donated)
Vandica

Post by Vandica »

Jan 27, 1661
12:00 pm [Jobs] You have caught 4 fish from the lake of Fenia (using your rowboat) Your Retriever helped https://prnt.sc/xpbpex
Time All Events
Jan 27, 1661
12:03 pm [Donations] You have donated 4 fish to the town of Fenia https://prnt.sc/xpbrwv
Internal Affairs Minister of Fenia, Baroness of Beaumont, adoptive sister of Lavinia,
wife of Drakonkrabas, mother of Stella