KILL THE TREES!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Akos

KILL THE TREES!

Post by Akos »

My beloved citizens of Fenia,

We must KILL ALL THE TREES! (It's wood drive time!)

This vital role will provide all who choose to participate some most excellent financial compensation, with (in my experience) a minimum of around 24 f per day up to around 70 f per day depending on how many pieces of our great enemy you can deliver to me! The town hall will purchase these carcasses (pieces of wood :P) for 6.75 f per piece. Additionally, the most prolific among you will gain a cash prize of 100 f on top of what you will earn from killing our forest.

If anyone requires an instrument of death in order to participate, I have a limited number of axes that that I can make available to you at a budget price. Please reach out to me via ig mail should you require one. I will ensure that they are sharp and ready to go. Just remember to handle them with care, I am looking for wood, not fingers!

I shall begin keeping death records starting on the 11th of May (ig time) and I expect the slaughter to last for a full 2 weeks.

Please note that I can only purchase wood that is placed on the Imperius market, so there shall be some travel involved for some of you who would like to join in the fun.

I wish you all luck on this most holy of quests!

Queen Akos
Duke_of_Earl

Re: KILL THE TREES!

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Texas_Knight

Re: KILL THE TREES!

Post by Texas_Knight »

I have slaughtered many trees of the foul forests! Despite being attacked by their spiny arms I have conquered and claimed much wood in the name of Fenia!
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard