(IRP) Roads that sometimes lead to the right direction

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Drakonkrabas

(IRP) Roads that sometimes lead to the right direction

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Drakonkrabas was packing food and looking in the sky trying to guess what kind of weather awaits them today. In other circumstances little Elf would probably have paid more attention to what exactly was he putting into the basket, but he was so preoccupied with other kind of thoughts. Thoughts about that little thing he carried near his heart. Thing that he was making for a long time at first in his heart than in thoughts and finally in mater as well. A thing that he was hoping will see a light of day today.
Vandica

Re: (IRP) Roads that sometimes lead to the right direction

Post by Vandica »

The flowers and the beautiful message she received brought a smile to her face. She had never seen such beautiful roses before. Unusual colors, purple just like her eyes. They were rare and she didn't know where he found them. She folded them into a vase on the table in her room and tucked the message under her pillow. A smile didnt left her face. Shortly after the first message, a new one arrived. Picnic invitation for Thalin and her. She laughed loud at the mention of the worms for Thalin. Her eagle will be thrilled when he hears that he will eat worms at a picnic. In her mind, she could already see his angry and offended reaction, which caused her another burst of laughter. She would have to talk to him and convince him to decently eat the worms offered, and she would take care for his favorite dish.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cvijeće i prelijepa poruka koju je dobila izmamili su joj osmjeh na lice. Još nikad nije vidjela tako lijepe ruže. Neobične boje, ljubičaste baš poput njenih očiju. Bile su rijetke i nije znala gdje ih je našao. Savila ih je u vazu na stolu u svojoj sobi, a poruku spremila pod jastuk. Smješak joj se nije skidao sa lica. Nedugo nakon prve poruke stigla je nova. Poziv na piknik bio je naslovljen na Thalina i nju. Glasno se nasmijala se na spominjanje crviju za Thalina. Njen orao će biti oduševljen kada čuje da će na pikniku jesti crve. Već je, u mislima, vidjela njegovu ljutu i uvrijeđenu reakciju što je kod nje izazvalo još jednu navalu smijeha. Morat će popričati sa njim i uvjeriti ga da pristojno pojede ponuđene crve, a ona će se pobrinuti za njegovo omiljeno jelo.
Internal Affairs Minister of Fenia, Baroness of Beaumont, adoptive sister of Lavinia,
wife of Drakonkrabas, mother of Stella
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Exert from the article by doctor Gork head of the department of astronomy in the Orkish university:

"On the night from 11 to 12th July I have observed most curious stellar activity. As if a dozen stars congregated around the hill in the Myst. Ancient record shows that only few events are able to create such interest as to disturb constellations. It can be either a sign of the end times or a random drunkard elf proposing to the love his live. My recommendation as a scientist would be to remain calm and to assume the first option as more likely. Thus taking a wise and measured course of action: decent from mountains in paniced rage to kill everybody before end times takes the credit. "

-----------

Drakonkrabas thought about a Heart tree . Remembered how he planted a tiny seed, remembered how it grown his first branch and soon it grown so large so as little elf could not hope to hug it any more.... It was when tree was ready to bear his first fruits Drakonkrabas met Her. It was under his mighty shade did They had their first picnic together....
Not so long ago Drakonkrabas had many doubts... He always did... So he did what he did best: got drunk and somehow ended up passing out under the tree. Once he woke up a branch fell on his head. It was a strong and wise argument not easy to misinterpret. Especially since he saw a tiny tiny purple bloom on the branch. That very moment little elf knew what to do. He made it into the ring putting all his talent in it. Little black ring with a bloom never withering as long as it can feed on love inside....
Starry and bright was the night and bloom became a flower.
Vandica

Post by Vandica »

The conversation with Thalin lasted. The big eagle angrily refused to eat the worms. She sat wearily beside him knowing that this conversation was not over yet. She had to persuade him to behave politely at the picnic. He looked at her and something in her appearance made him give up. She looked at him in surprise when he agreed. Okay, I'll be polite and eat those worms. But if he just looks at you wrong, I'll eat him too. Thalin's words made her laugh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Razgovor sa Thalinom je potrajao. Veliki orao ljuto je odbijao jesti curve. Umorno je sjela kraj njega znajući da ovaj razgovor još nije završio. Morala ga je nagovoriti da se pristojno ponaša na pikniku. Pogledao ju je i nešto u njenom izgledu ga je navelo da popusti. Iznenađeno ga je pogledala kada je pristao. Dobro , biti ću pristojan i pojesti te crve. Ali ako te samo krivo pogleda pojest ću i njega. Thalinove riječi su je nasmijale.
Internal Affairs Minister of Fenia, Baroness of Beaumont, adoptive sister of Lavinia,
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Come to think about it first strike never look that painful. Be it fist a knife or a beak of large eagle there are always that moment when your mind understands that you should be in agony but there are still no response from body. Drakonkrabas remembered that moment vividly.

Sure his wounds were all gone now. With Vandicas healing povers this is no surprise. What fallowed was more curious.

Drakonkrabas has never before bitten an eagle... Yet if this realy was a custom among them to make a friend?... Stranger things were done were they not?...

Thus with some blood and some missing feathers a friendship was born.
Vandica

Post by Vandica »

She quickly changed into the clothes she always wore when she flew to Thalin and headed for him. It wasn't long before they spotted the clearing the Drakon had mentioned to her from the air. They landed and she began to walk around to see if there was any sign that he had arrived. Suddenly she was startled by the angry scream of an eagle. She turns and notices a scene froze the blood in her veins. Thalin and the Drakon stood facing each other and Thalin headed at him. She ran and jumped between the two of them shouting to the eagle: Thalin no !!! Seeing her, the big eagle stopped the attack. She placed her hand calmly on his beak, calming him. All is right Thalin, she told the eagle. He is ours. Calming the bird, she turned to the Drakon and immediately noticed the injury. She knew exactly what had happened. Drakon approached from behind, and Thalin, who did not know him, perceived it as a danger and attacked. Luckily she was close and reacted on time. Drakon was not badly wounded, and the wound Thalin inflicted on him could be healed quickly. It didn't take long for her to find everything she needed. She skillfully cleaned and treated the wound, which began to heal and surprisingly quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brzo se presvukla u odjelo koje je uvijek nosila kada je letjela na Thalinu i krenula prema njemu. Nije prošlo dugo kada su iz zraka uočili čistinu koju joj je Drakon spomenuo. Sletjeli su i ona je počela obilazit nebi li uočila ikakav znak da je on stigao. Odjednom ju prene bijesn vrisak orla. Okrene se i zapazi scenu koja joj sledi krv u žilama. Thalin i Drakon su stali jedan nasuprot drugog i Thalin je krenuo na njega. Zatrčala se i skočila između njih dvojice viknuvši orlu: Thalin ne!!! Vidjevši ju veliki je orao zaustavio napad. Mirno mu je stavila ruku na kljun smirivši ga. Sve je u redu Thalin, govorila je orlu. On je naš. Smirivši pticu okrenula se Drakonu i odmah uočila ozljedu. Znala je točno što se desilo. Drakon je prišao sa leđa, a Thalin koji ga nije poznavao shvatio to kao opasnost i napao. Sreća da je bila blizu i reagirala na vrijeme. Drakon nije bio teško ranjen, a ranu koju mu je Thalin zadao brzo je mogla sanirati. Drakon nije bio teško ranjen, a ranu koju mu je Thalin zadao brzo je mogla sanirati. Nije trebalo dugo da nađe sve što joj je bilo potrebno. Vješto je očistila i tretirala ranu, koja je počela zacjeljivati i iznenađujuće brzo.
Drakonkrabas

Post by Drakonkrabas »

Exert from the traveling journal of the dwarthen caravan master Simon's guide to caravaning in Fenia:
"One must be ever vigil when traveling thru Fenia. For there are many teleporting elf there. Not only do they offend the ears of caravan workers by their strange sounds from their "teleportation pods" (as hay stacks are called in their dialect) but they also scars morality of ponies by pretending to be rocks. My advice would be to always send the scouts to local temples to know if there are elfs among newly wed becouse for unknown reason elfs are teleporting in pairs more often. "

--------

Many things came to pass... That morning Drakonkrabas woke up early. Did he dreamed? He dreamed about the "Yes" in the starlight, a quiet ceremony. a home. Quiet sleeping figure close by reassured him with her being... A memory becoming the reality.