Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Anessen

Re: Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

Post by Anessen »

Thank you Vicerine for bring this to my attention. Charges have been filed.
Jandar

Post by Jandar »

As a long time resident and part time mayor of Imperius among other offices I have held or hold I tend to track the market in Imperius and also am available to provide evidence of this as well. I also have some idea of other corn producers that have had their crop bought up by the culprit and will provide some names to the Public Prosecutor of others who might also bring evidence.
Marcus_Aurelius

Post by Marcus_Aurelius »

Marcus storms into the office, slamming down his hand on the table, leaving a letter from the bartender in Fenia City giving a witness statement "You!" he said gesturing to who ever was around "I want this Alder brought up on charges, I was innocently making my way to Fenia City to peddle my wares and spend my money when I thought I would pop into the tavern and have a little libation, when all of a sudden this lout came up and attacked me with no provocation what so ever! The thing is bloody lucky the bartender and locals got involved before I could pull my sword and defend myself! I demand he be brought before the courts and made to answer for his crimes! " he said, seething with anger "I believe treason to be a suitable charge that would stick, put the blaggard in the cells and rid the menace from the streets"

Aug 28, 1659 10:00 am Attack/Defense] Alder attacked you and started a tavern brawl, but the bartender and locals broke it up (-65 HP and -1 Mood)
Silence

Post by Silence »

Ugh...

I did have my eye open for this guy if I saw him on the road on the way back... wasn't intending to hit him... but, for that matter, I didn't stop in any Fenian town on my way back to Widu... well, whatever... since I'm unlikely to be in Fenia for a while, there is very little chance I can show up in court, so... do whatever you want.
Last edited by Silence on Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

There's little proof of any wrongdoing here.
Anessen

Post by Anessen »

Anessen was relaxing in his office, preparing a lecture for the class that he was teaching later that day. It was a quiet office as laws were rarely broken in Fenia. It was so quiet that he was about to doze off when suddenly Marcus burst into the room, quickly followed by two others. He stiffled a yawn then looked at those disturbing his peaceful office.

He addressed Marcus first. "Treason you say? Let's see what you have here" Anessen picked up the letter and looked it over, slowly stroking his beard as he read. "Well, I wouldn't call this treason. It's just a simple case of an assult, which we may be able to do something about as long as this occurred in Fenian territory. You have proof, yes?

He then looked at Alder. "You can save any testimony for the judge. We'll worry about you showing up if and when a case is created."

Lastly he turned to Vhagar. "Thank you but your opinion doesn't mean much here."

Anessen then motioned them all to leave. "Now begone please, I have work to do"
Marcus_Aurelius

he almost exploded seeing his assaulter in the same room but took a deep breath and remembered where he was, it'd not do to cause a scene. Pointedly ignoring him and the other odd soot blower he instead turned too the Public Prosecutor "The lawbook I read called it treason to assault a Fenian, irregardless of where he was, don't give him the lesser charge make him suffer!!!, and you should charge Ambrosia too, for attempted Murder!! he started to shout as Anessen directed them to leave "I have proof, evidence on them both!!" was his final shout as he departed
Last edited by Marcus_Aurelius on Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus_Aurelius

-error-
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

I would like to bring charges against Rieron, Scarlet, Ambrosia, Danae, Grazilda, Calysta, Victorious, and Katara.
Laws of Revolt:
Any revolt or attack, attempted or successful, against the Realm, Castle, any Fenian town, Temple, mine or node will not be tolerated unless permission has been granted by the Queen or Viceroy(in absence of the Queen). Revolts exempt of prosecution are those sanctioned by the King or when the King is unable, then the Viceroy, with the backing of the Council.

Law of Armies:
No armies are to be created within or to enter the Realm of Fenia without the express permission of the King. Armies allowed on Fenian soil are in the service of the Realm and are commanded by the King or the appointed General of Fenia. In the event that the King is indisposed the Viceroy will have the authority to take the helm, with the support and backing of the Council.
For the attack on Widu at dawn of October 28th, 1659. Rieron brought his army on Fenian soil and attacked Widu and my standing army Emerald Light.

Evidence
Oct 28, 1659
5:00 am [Attack/Defense] Dalakoi's Espada (Army) notices you and come after you as if you were on a list or something..
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Anessen

Post by Anessen »

Thank you for reporting this. Charges have been filed.