Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Archadeas

Re: Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

Post by Archadeas »

Indeed, I have already talked to the prosecutor of Bravia, we will look into this further and if the case is transferred to Fenia, he will be charged here.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I would like to report yet more unprovoked attacks upon my person by the armies of Fenia, which of course will be ignored as they always are.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Mazork

Post by Mazork »

Unprovoked?
Nov 18, 1653 12:00 pm balerion casted disease on the town and you got ill.
Reportedly, you also cast disease on the Temple of Fenia.

Of course, you were kill-listed even before that, on the King's orders. I believe it might have something to do with that stunt you pulled with one of our mines recently. :roll:
balerion

Post by balerion »

And you think I had anything to do with a mine because?
Shaker of Castles
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

balerion wrote:And you think I had anything to do with a mine because?
Plagued me as well. So off with your many limbs! *Archadeas chuckles*
Nov 20, 1653 4:00 am
balerion casted disease on the town and you got ill.
balerion

Post by balerion »

After being attacked. As I said, twill get nowhere. Just like to report in from time to time. :D
Shaker of Castles
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

I would like to report a few crimes committed on the morning of January 29,1654.

I was on the node with the gold mine between Imperius and Widu. I was reclaiming what was rightfully ours that the Widuians had taken from us. On January 27, 1654 I did publicly issue a challenge to Rieron that if he wanted to battle me, I would be alone on the node on the 29th. He refused said challenge and I continued with my travels. On the morning of January 29th, I was ambushed by Rieron, Scarlet and Baby. Rieron knew I would be alone on said node, so this was a premeditated attack by himself. This attack occurred on Fenian soil. I wish to have all three charged as follows:

Rieron
Laws of Treason:
The actions of any creature which causes harm or attempts to cause harm to Fenia or any Fenian, to any city or town within Fenia, to the Realm or to any of the Royal holdings will not be tolerated - no matter where the crime or attempted crime is committed.
Law of Armies:
No armies are to be created within or to enter the Realm of Fenia without the express permission of the King. Armies allowed on Fenian soil are in the service of the Realm and are commanded by the King or the appointed General of Fenia. In the event that the King is indisposed the Viceroy will have the authority to take the helm, with the support and backing of the Council.
and I assume they are currently attacking the node so the following will apply as well:
Laws of Revolt:
Any revolt or attack, attempted or successful, against the Realm, Castle, any Fenian town, Temple, mine or node will not be tolerated unless permission has been granted by the Queen or Viceroy(in absence of the Queen). Revolts exempt of prosecution are those sanctioned by the King or when the King is unable, then the Viceroy, with the backing of the Council.
Scarlet:
Laws of Treason:
The actions of any creature which causes harm or attempts to cause harm to Fenia or any Fenian, to any city or town within Fenia, to the Realm or to any of the Royal holdings will not be tolerated - no matter where the crime or attempted crime is committed.
and the secondary charge if they are attacking the node:
Laws of Revolt:
Any revolt or attack, attempted or successful, against the Realm, Castle, any Fenian town, Temple, mine or node will not be tolerated unless permission has been granted by the Queen or Viceroy(in absence of the Queen). Revolts exempt of prosecution are those sanctioned by the King or when the King is unable, then the Viceroy, with the backing of the Council.
Baby:
Laws of Treason:
and the secondary charge if they are attacking the node:
Laws of Revolt:
That gold mine has been part of Fenia since Fenia's rebuilding in 1650. Because of the number of charges, I will be willing to pay filing fees (ooc: pay for the extra points) to ensure that each creature and charge is tried separately.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Rieron

Post by Rieron »

This truly made my day I must admit full heartedly. It is frankly the most hilarious thing I have heard in a long long while. As if there wasn't a war going on right now which 22 Fenians could be charged for an invasion into Kiene even after the Worm King said he wouldn't attack Widu in the taverns after he took back the gold mine.

Im pretty sure a lot of people from Fenia especially you who took 8 mines in Old Kiene, could be punished by law in Kiene. Now for your information I believe I am already an outlaw without a prior court case tied to it and on the attack list so this just gives me giggles to say the least. Also that doesn't include people who are associated to me are already on the attack list by mere association without committing a crime themselves.

Honestly.. This is just plain pathetic.
*chuckles darkly as he drops two waivers on the desk*
On Jan 26, 1654, Rieron has challenged Zuan to a duel to death (Status: Awaiting Challenger)

On Jan 26, 1654, Rieron has challenged Aingeal to a duel to death (Status: Awaiting Challenger)
Let me know when you and the Worm King decide to answer that instead of hiding behind your walls and behind other people to fight your battles. Its pretty clear I don't need an army or want an army to kill either of you and that is something I have made very very obvious in front of everybody. I'll take you both on at the same time in the arena if you have the galls.

Again in front of all Fenia I will give my word: No armies, no court cases.. but ME in the arena will attack either within Widu or Verdilla if you still too scared to come to Widu. If I break my word, I will turn myself to the Fenian Court and face your justice system.

It can all be settled there once and for all, win or lose everybody drops it and walks away. Or you can keep using your excuses and the Fenian throne for your own personal vendettas and this cycle will never end, nobody in either side will be safe. Ball is on your court.

*Walks out but not before swiftly disarming a Fenian guard that was too close and smashing his face against the wall hard*

For giving me a dirty look...
~Mated to Scarlet~ |Father to Ryker, Narezza, and Aeron| Master Sorcerer, Sargent, and Priest of Cork ~Drachau of Tsera Fuerte~ "Pain is erased when inflicted upon others."
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

This is a place for crimes to be reported, not for debates.

I have noticed that the gold mine is now independent again.
Work the mine (Independent) for 1 payment of 20.00 Freznics
10 Remaining of the total 10 Jobs-closed
It is obvious that RIeron's army flipped it and I ask that at least the three that I saw on the node be charged for it.

Thank you
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*The air grows cold and a black mist settles on the room, from the darkness, Archadeas appears, walking calmly over the corpse of the guard and sits on his skeletal throne, a dead silence fills the air, almost deafening*

*His gaze turns towards Aingeal and speaks calmly, his voice echoing like the choir of thousands of lost souls*
The cases have been filed, Aingeal, you may return to your duties. Have a pleasant day.

*His gaze then shifts towards Rieron, as he leaves the room, speaking in the same manner*
As for you, Rieron, this is a place to report crimes, not a place for your petty squabbles and arrogance, your strength means nothing here, only crimes. Have a pleasant day.

*He then opens his book and writes in it, uninterested in anything else, the corpse of the guard sinks into the mist and another soldier rises, as cold and lifeless as the first*