Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Pilu

Re: Office of the Public Prosecutor ~ Report Crimes here!

Post by Pilu »

It is part of ALL areas and so when a FENIAN King attacks another the FENIANS should stand and say that that is not okay! Unless anyone may commit crime there from anywhere? Even so should not your King be kept to a higher standard even? or your nobles? According to your laws they ARE and yet you do not back that up with actions.

Furthermore reading minds must be a nifty little trick, eh?

It is NOT your job to pass ruling on this little man it is your job to answer concerns brought to you and do your best to present a case. And Mu apologies but I thought you were leaving....let better men have a try, eh?
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*A chill that freezes the blood comes over the room as Archadeas enters, relieving Jandar of this burden, he sits down in his new chair, resting his greataxe next to him, clad in full ebony bone plate armor, resting his old tome and a skull with "Archadeas, The Prosecutor of Fenia" engraved into it on the table, then looks up at Pilu, his left eye is cold, grey, lifeless, but his right eye is a vibrant red, runes swirl around a black void where his pupil should be*

Lady Pilu, I have reviewed your claim and no charges will be brought on the King of Fenia, this is not by discrimination or favor, as I see all that come before me the same. The Mysts are not governed by any government and no laws may be applied to that area, so it is out of Fenian jurisdiction as well as all other government's jurisdiction. Even if it was you as the assailant and the King of Fenia was the victim, I would give the same response. The only party that has any jurisdiction over the Mysts are the Mages themselves. The fact that the King and all nobles are held to higher standards is irrelevant in this matter.

Therefore this case is invalid and cannot be brought before a judge.

My job is not to pass judgement, my job is to determine if a case is valid, then present it to the judge if it is.

Have a good day, Lady Pilu.
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

I do notice the creature doesn't say that she attacked our King first... had I been in the tavern at the time, she wouldn't be able to even think about trying to press charges as my sword would have found her throat quite quickly.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
balerion

Post by balerion »

I don't know why you should be surprised Pilu. Every suit that has ever been brought against the Monarchy has been ignored.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*Archadeas raises his eyes from his tome as the 2 enter the office and begin idle chatting, he raises his voice and says bluntly*

Lady Aingeal and Lord Balerion, you two have no business in this office, this is the office to voice crimes and present evidence, not one for idle chatter, unless you two have a crime to report or evidence to bring forth that states that a crime was committed in our lands, remove yourselves from this office and chat outside, if you do, then present your case.

Have a good day, Lady Aingeal and Lord Balerion.

*After speaking he continues reading his time and 2 small undead creatures of bone and dark energy walk in carrying a chair made of bones, skulls mounted on the arm rests, he moves his chair as the 2 creatures place his new desk chair in his office, then takes his seat and continues reading, the old chair how sits beside him, the 2 creatures then quickly leave*
Pilu

Post by Pilu »

I did nae attack the King at all fer one thing and another I suppose I should not be surprised at yer answer. So in yer words yer people can do what they like so long as they are not in Fenia and still regain their nobility here? Do you often send nobles to do their criming in other places? So lovely to know that one may do as one wishes within those walls though I think I'll murder me someone. Anyhow good day to you all and enjoy yer new job.
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

*Archadeas looks up and stares once again at Pilu, putting his tome down and speaks calmly*

Lady Pilu, if a Fenian, no matter who it is, commits a crime in a governed state, then that Fenian is subject to that governed state's rules, those of noble title are expected to receive a larger penalty for their crimes. The Mysts have no governing state and therefore no charges can be filed by any Country on any creature, it is a place you go to at your own risk and in that place, no titles matter.

Have a good day, Lady Pilu.

*Archadeas picks up his tome and continues reading*
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

I want to report a crime that hapent today on the road from kiene to bravia :

" Marcus-Metelleus tried to rob you, but you were too awesome! "

So i want to Press charges against Marcus-Metelleus i understand that the crime took place outside of Fenian borders but i am hoping that Marcus-Metelleus will also be put under charges for attacking a Fenian citizen and trader and that our brave guards will be vigilant in case he will ever cross the border into Fenia .
Archadeas

Post by Archadeas »

Ciphas wrote:I want to report a crime that hapent today on the road from kiene to bravia :

" Marcus-Metelleus tried to rob you, but you were too awesome! "

So i want to Press charges against Marcus-Metelleus i understand that the crime took place outside of Fenian borders but i am hoping that Marcus-Metelleus will also be put under charges for attacking a Fenian citizen and trader and that our brave guards will be vigilant in case he will ever cross the border into Fenia .
I will look into this and see what can be done, but as with Pilu, this is out of the realm of Fenia, but he can be charged by Bravia.
balerion

Post by balerion »

While I would need to speak to the prosecutor it may be possible that we would be willing to grant Fenia the right of this trial if the defendant waves his rights to a Bravian trial.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear