Finance Minister's Jobs Board

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Auron

Re: Finance Minister's Jobs Board

Post by Auron »

The more the better, if you're up for a job? Tigerlily, we can get you making a boat if you like. Either you get the stuff and make it all yourself, and the VR will pay for it in whole, or we can grant you a mast, oars, wood and wage, and get it done quicker. Take your pick.

ETA: Yeah, definetly would like you to make a medium boat if you're up for it. Let me know when you're ready and I will grant you some items to get going quickly.
Vandor wrote:I shall be happy to construct a Medium Boat for you, if you like.
How about some oars?
Vandor

Post by Vandor »

If there were more wood on the market I'd make one from scratch, so if you want me to make one you'll have to send me some parts (or wait for me to procure an axe and go chopping).
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

When ever you need more, just send me a grant and i'll fill the order as fast as I am able :D I dont even mind if you keep sending me one after another :P I can easily work my studying etc around it.
Auron

Post by Auron »

I'll send you both work grants after reset.
Lorthem

Post by Lorthem »

Lorthem flew outside and landed before the Castle gates. Changing into his human form he promptly tacked a notice to his bulletin board before changing back and flying off for lunch.
Attention Butchers, Bakers, & Candlestick Makers Blacksmiths

Your Viceroyalty has need of your services! I require an expansive list of items, and I require them in bulk. In order to assure the fighting men and women of Fenia are armed, armored, and fed I need your help.

Butchers~
I am in need of both Chicken Legs, and Steak in order to help our fine army grow and develop their muscles during training. These two items will be bought at a steady rate at all times by the VR. Our fine Town Ladies have already been working to provide the VR with whatever excess in Chicken Legs their towns do not require. Id like to increase the steak numbers as well if we can manage. I understand the materials are not the most plentiful at this time.

Bakers~
In the event that our armed forces are required to travel, or we suffer food shortages in our towns we would be required to ensure the creatures of Fenia are well fed. As such I will be purchasing excess bread as you have it available.

Blacksmiths
I want to see forges lit, and hear hammers banging. If need be I shall provide you all with Dragons Breath to keep the fires burning long and hot. The state of our Armory, while stocked, is far from pleasing. I need smithies who can work hard long hours providing the very best in the way of Arms and Armor.

Any whom are willing to work on behalf of the VR to ensure we are stocked with the needed items can contact either their Town Lord/Lady or the Finance Minister. If you are a smith whom is willing to work please contact us first before you begin production to assure the specific item/s you are willing to make are still in need.

Those who require the supplies to work are asked to write the Finance Minister so that he may ensure you are supplied to work. Once you have items prepared either a labor grant will be issued, or the Town Ladies will purchase the items, and then pass them on to the VR by means of the Fair.

Lorthem, the Last
Finance Minister of Fenia
Chelle

Post by Chelle »

As the new Finance Minister, I would like to announce that the VR has need of Butchers and Weavers. The VR has need of someone to process quite a bit of cow carcasses, chicken carcasses, make clothes needed for leveling, and also grant bags. If you are interested, please send me a mail. I will supply the materials needed and pay a fair wage for your labor.
Arianrhod

Post by Arianrhod »

Hello Arianrhod here.

The militia in Fenia is currently undermanned. If anyone wishes to join, please do so. Thanks.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

It seems our fish are a hot commodity at the moment and will likely be so for a while yet so I'm looking for people willing to commit to fishing regularly for the VR. I'll be buying each fish for up to 13.50fz and it will be exported.

I am also looking for those willing to make trips out of town to forage for bulk lots of celery. These I will buy for up to 9fz each. Anyone willing to serve in either of these ways may send their messages to my office (IG message please)