Viceregal Civic Service Lottery

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Thorn

Post by Thorn »

Ladies and Gentlecreatures, the Viceregal of Fenia would like to present to you,

The Civic Service Lottery is a venture we believe you will find very exciting. Starting next Monday 24th October creatures in both Cities of Fenia are invited to work the Mines, fish or chop wood and every week, a lottery will be drawn from each town and a prize of 100F given to each of the winners. I would think it is more aimed at those who do not yet own their own professions but it is open to all creatures who wish to participate.

A thread will be opened in the Viceregal Inn for the Lottery. Enter your ticket for the Lottery, by putting your events for the week showing that you worked by the Sunday so that the draw can be made on the Monday for the preceding week.

When Mining: If you wish to enter your days working in the mine, please submit your events in this thread each day. You can edit to add subsequent days but please submit different weeks in different posts. Events will be checked off with logs from the Mines Minister.

Wood chopping: Wood chopping is most often more successful for those possessing a high level of intelligence and an axe. To enter the lottery for wood chopping, participants are asked to post their events in this thread. As with the mining results, posting of events may be edited to add subsequent working days (can be either mining or wood chopping events in same week). You are further asked to post their wood on the market for 5F/ bundle for the Town Hall to buy.

All other wood buyers are asked to please leave wood sold at 5F for the Town Hall so as not to jeapordise participants entry into the weeks draw.

Fishing: To fish most effectively a boat is needed. To enter the lottery for fishing, participants are asked to post their events in this thread. As with the mining and wood results, posting of events may be edited to add subsequent working days. You are further asked to post your fish on the market for 14F/Fish for the Town Hall to buy. Once the Town Hall has purchased your fish and confirmed the sale, your submission will be entered into the draw.

Although the lottery is probably better suited to those who do not yet own their own workshops, it is open to everyone.

The more times you enter, the more opportunities you have to win. Thank you and good luck to you all. If you have any further questions, please ask!
Last edited by Thorn on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zidane

Re: Viceregal Civic Service Lottery

Post by Zidane »

Here I have made a list of the fish I have caught throughout the week.
Oct 25, 1651 8:01 pm: You have caught 4 fish from the lake of Fenia (using your small boat)
Oct 26, 1651 8:00 pm: You have caught 2 fish from the lake of Fenia (using your small boat)
Oct 27, 1651 8:00 pm: You have caught 3 fish from the lake of Fenia (using your small boat)
Oct 28, 1651 10:09 pm: You have caught 2 fish from the lake of Fenia (using your small boat)
Halaroo

Post by Halaroo »

Oct 28, 1651 7:09 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Oct 29, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Oct 30, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Iron mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Last edited by Halaroo on Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Thank you for submitting your tickets, Zidane. I'm just waiting on LordBlackHawk to confirm that the sales have been made to the Fenia Town Hall at the prescribed price. Halaroo, your ticket is in the box, I have confirmed with the Mine minister you presence at the Iron mine on the date stated.
Zidane

Post by Zidane »

Morghain wrote:Thank you for submitting your tickets, Zidane. I'm just waiting on LordBlackHawk to confirm that the sales have been made to the Fenia Town Hall at the prescribed price. Halaroo, your ticket is in the box, I have confirmed with the Mine minister you presence at the Iron mine on the date stated.
I put the fish on sale for thirteen or fourteen freznics and they were usually brought by other people.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

As it was not specified in the announcement that submissions only count if purchased at the agreed price by the Fenia town hall, all your submissions have been counted towards this weeks lottery. I have asked Lady Thorn to post an amended announcement so that all submissions next week must have sales to TH confirmed. The draw for this preceeding week will be drawn tomorrow. Today is the last chance to get submissions in.

Currently Zidane as 4 entries and Halaroo has 2. Thank you both for your hard work!
Zidane

Post by Zidane »

Morghain wrote:As it was not specified in the announcement that submissions only count if purchased at the agreed price by the Fenia town hall, all your submissions have been counted towards this weeks lottery. I have asked Lady Thorn to post an amended announcement so that all submissions next week must have sales to TH confirmed. The draw for this preceeding week will be drawn tomorrow. Today is the last chance to get submissions in.

Currently Zidane as 4 entries and Halaroo has 2. Thank you both for your hard work!
Well we cannot control who buys our fish. I did have them up for some time before other citizens buy them. If Town Hall does not buy them quickly that is not our fault, I think.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

This is very true, Sir. How ever the point of the Lottery was for the benefit of the Viceroyalty so that there is resources available to it. We do appreciate your willingness to participate, however due to the nature of the competition, I can only accept submissions that are verified by the proper authorities. It is the responsibility of the Fenia City Mayor to ensure that purchases are made promptly and verification sent to me.
Rohnar

Post by Rohnar »

Oct 29, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Stone mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)

Oct 28, 1651 7:09 am: You have earned 18.00 Freznics in the Gold mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Kiene)

Oct 27, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 18.00 Freznics in the Gold mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Kiene)

Oct 26, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Stone mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)

Oct 25, 1651 5:00 am: You have earned 19.00 Freznics in the Stone mine (Paid by the Viceroyalty of Fenia)
Splitting rock and stone! Bending the earth to my will! As usual.
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Thank you for those, Rohnar. I have three confirmed entries for you. I can not count the days for the mine under Kienien jurisdiction though.