[ORP] I Will Poke the King!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Aingeal

Re: [ORP] I Will Poke the King!

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal watched the man known as Xavier, but only part of him visible, brought before the king. Reaching down towards her boot, she creeped closer to the King's side. Suddenly she saw him not make a move on the King, but slowly slip down through floor. Almost in disbelief she watched, then did a quick map in her head to try to come up with where he might have fallen down to.

Hearing the King send the guards down towards the kitchen she nodded. Surely he should have made an attempt... but perhaps he thought himself to be outnumbered? Aingeal said with a laugh. Staying close to the king's side, she waited to see what the next course of action might be.
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier heard the voice of a woman met with the voice of another woman outside the room. He had remained all but silent having not moved but still did not know where he was. The smells around him indicated towards a storeroom but he could not be certain. Xavier did not have much time if they came through the doors. He slowly felt his way round the floor waving one in front of him gently until it connected with what felt like a table. He moved his hand up and down and after a few moments confirmed it. He did not have much time to find a better hiding place and it would have to do...he slid himself under making slight russling sounds as he lifted the table cloth up. He folded it back down and curled up into a ball. He got his cloak and wrapped it over himself to cover his body. Hopfully they would not find him and he would not have to use up his final item already.
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Erma heared screaming close to the Kitchens, she runs to Eia's little domain and looks at Eira. Eira, Eira someone is trying to Poke the king... If you see a non fenian, A bravian named Xavier.. report him to the King...
Ermalyse runs out and continues her seach thrue the halls... She gets close to the King's eating table and searches arrownd... She moves a torch from the fire place. The fire place start moving and reveals a secret little place... She looks inside and fineds some stairs, leading down... hummm mabe he found this to.. she goes down the staires not knowing where they lead.... The fire place closes n back of her she shivered now in a dark place... she closes her eyes and a flame aprears in her hand... now I hop this dont go to far.. my magic isnt srtong enught to keep the fire to long... she walks down the stairs and fined a door... She listens and hears a little voice inside...
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira turned towards the woman who appeared in the kitchen.
Tigerlily wrote:Hello, did you see a strange man come through here? He is trying to attack our King. And we are trying to find him before he does.
"Hi Tigerlily. No I haven't seen anyone coming in to the kitchen who does not belong here. Would you like some corn purée..?" Eira had barely finished the question when guards rushed in to the kitchen! She lift her spoon and was about to hit them when she realized they were the king's guards to protect him. She sighed out of relief and then saw Ermalyse.
Ermalyse wrote:Eira. Eira, Eira someone is trying to Poke the king... If you see a non fenian, A bravian named Xavier.. report him to the King...
"um.. Hi Erma. Sure.." she said uncertainly and watched the fireplace move and Ermalyse disappear. Did they think this Xavier was hiding in her kitchen?!
balerion

Post by balerion »

Dear King,
Recent activity has inspired a band of rebels including myself to rise up in defiance of your tyranny. We desire freedom and if pokeing you will advance our cause then so be it!

Sincerely, Annon

P.S. We have butcher's knives to scratch you with.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Dragon_De_Mori

Post by Dragon_De_Mori »

Upon hearing of the most devious plan to poke the king, and possible scratching with knives, Dragon felt it was his time to stand up for what he believed in. He decided to stand guard near the castle gate, just inside and out of sight, but his ears were sharp. He would hear someone approach far before they saw him.

Patience was his virtue for the time being. The King must be protected.
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Per request of original poster, locking thread.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau