[ORP] I Will Poke the King!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Xavier

[ORP] I Will Poke the King!

Post by Xavier »

This is open for all. Any and all can try to stop me. My objective...to poke the king of Fenia. If I win I must be given a peice of land in the kingdom (the king may choose how big it be!) :lol: ...let the struggle begin.

Xavier walked along the roads and over the border to Fenia...he had one objective! The King would be poked! He would soon be upon the town of imperius. xavier prepared some items he had brought with him to make sure he succeded. He adorned the cloak of shadows and brought out three cubes the size of a fingernail. These sepcial items woul hopefully get him there succesfully. Each one held a specific power and would only be useful once. He had to use them wisely.

Upon entering the town of Imperius he found himself a local tavern and rented himself a room. that night he prepared his things.

Let the games begin! :D
Xavier

Re: [ORP] I Will Poke the King!

Post by Xavier »

Xavier had a wonderful nights sleep. The taverns in fenia were definately comfier. He walked down stairs after gathering his things...it was roughly midday. He walked to the bartender and told him what he planned to do...the man ran out of the tavern straight to the castle...hehehe...it had begun. Xavier left tthe tavern and went down a nearby alleyway.
Project LVI

Post by Project LVI »

As soon as the King hears the news of this 'poking' to occur he jumps up and yells for some...

"Guard!!! Your King's side in in danger!"

The Guards line up in two rows as the King sits back down and begins to write a few notes out to people, and one announcement to be pegged on the announcement board

"I want you to go out in the city, gather other guards and tell them of the news, assist other Fenians in the stopping this.. this... "Xavier" person..."

The Guards all shout "Yes your Majesty!"

"And have this posted on the bulletin!"

The Guards all shout "Yes your Majesty!"

"Thank you guardsmen. That will be all."

The King Smiles as the rush off to their work

Loyal and strong Fenians,

Today your King's side has been threatened, and is very much in danger. I have dispatched Guards out to find this man, one "Xavier" or "Xavierson". For all we know he may be after to poke one of your sides as well! We must stop this man, and from reports he has a cloak on but if uncloaked he will be obvious. He has some sort of wound/hole straight to the skull above his left eye and a similar wound on his right hand which shows the meat of his hand. Other then that most of us Fenians know each other from the taverns and keep an eye out for any suspicious men. I wish you the best of luck and hope you all do your best to stay safe in the process.

- King LVI

The King returns to his desk as he awaits news
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse was going back home from the maket carring her basket full of bread and corn, asa usual she stop to the bord to see what annoucements the King or other Fenian would have. She se a message with URGENCY written on it and a message of the King. When she reads her King beeing in danger she drops her basket reaches for her dagger and looks arrownd. she see Jaque from the cornor of her eye and calls him over.

Jaque please send this to the Castel and give this letter to the King, And the King only... do not trust no one on your way...

She kisses her faithful servant and frind on the cheek and gives him the letter

My Dear King,

I am there and ready to serve and protect you from any harm or poke... I will warn the Familly De La Croix of this matter, We shall all be by your side and look for this Xavier, and with your discription I thnk it wont be verry hard..

For always by your side to Die and Protect,
Your Devoted servant

Ermalyse De La Croix

She runs to her familly home and puts out a annoucement for all....
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

He heard the news and he shakes his head so bad and packed his bag and takes off to protect the king at all cost. But before that he needed to send a message to the King.
My King,

I am on my way to protect you at all costs. ThIs Xavier person I have heard of him from somewhere but he is not to be trusted. He must be stopped. Here I come.

Maj
He gives this letter to a messenger and told him to go directly to the King and NOT to stop for anything. The messenger nodded and took the letter and took off. Maj prayed to hope the letter will arrive
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily hears the news and runs to find her sister Ermalyse.

Erma ..... Erma ..... I want to help protect the King!

What can I do to help?

I maybe only little but I want to help protect the King from the bad man!
Aingeal

Post by Aingeal »

Aingeal woke to such a ruckuss. Grabbing her wrap she quickly slid her feet into her boots by the door, wondering why there were so many guards all of a sudden. She knew it couldn't have been cause of Mel, cause she remembers laying her head on her pillow. Coming near the study she heard the orders being barked out to the guards. Shifting her foot in her boot feeling the dagger in it's normal place she entered as the guards were leaving.

Concerned she pushed open the door, to find the King at his desk. Hurrying over she perched on the edge of the desk and looked at him. Why have the guards been alerted, she asked. Is this about that Xavier person I remember seeing in the tavern?
Mother to Amara, Wife to Anessen, Guard of Fenia
Xavier

Post by Xavier »

Xavier glided through the streets picking up his pace...the guards had finally been alerted and Xavier was keeping to the alleyways and shadows...if all went according to plan he could slip by a few of them without them even knowing. Speed was the key here...he had to get into the castle before the defenses were set up. Xavier smiled evilly....I will poke the King.

So far everything was going to plan...only several more blocks until he was out of alleyways though and in the open...hmm how was he going to get into the castle unseen...?
monos

Post by monos »

Monos had been out walking through town when her heard the news of the "Royal poker" He laughed at first until he caught sight of someone matching the King's description. Having been trained in his youth to be compltely silent while following someone, Monos quitely followed this cloaked man, a good distance away, always looking for a place to hide in case the man would turn and look his way. He watched him through the alleys and the shadow, staying close, but out of sight. Monos would do all that he could to keep the King's side safe from this joker.
Majestic

Post by Majestic »

Something caught in the corner of his eye and became alert and yells.

HE'S AROUND! BE ALERT EVERYONE BLOCK ALL ACCESS TO THE CASTLE THAT INCLUDES WINDOWS!!!!

He ran to the available access to block any entrance by this Xavier guy.