Summer Tourney Invitation, Event & Booth Registration

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Lorthem

Summer Tourney Invitation, Event & Booth Registration

Post by Lorthem »

A page entered the square beyond the Castle and unfurled his scroll. Clearing his throat he read aloud for all to hear.
Hear Ye, Hear Ye

On Friday, May 25th, the Fenia Summer Tourney shall begin! A series of events and competitions of honor will be held throughout the course of the Tourney ending with a Ball held at the Castle Grounds. On behalf of her Majesty, Queen Scarlette, I hereby invite every creature of the Viceroyalty of Fenia to attend!

Bring honor to yourself and your town as a Champion. Enjoy the festivities, and visit the booths.
Current Schedule of Events*
* Subject to change

Friday- Tourney of Arms Openers, Largest Crop Contest
Saturday- Tourney of Arms Round Two, Triathlon, Fishing Tourney
Sunday- Tourney of Arms Championship, Lumberjack Tourney
Monday- The Grand Joust, Royal Ball

Daily- Vendor Booths, Strength Contests, Food Stalls, Petting Zoo, The Royal Track

Tourney of Arms Entrants
If youd be interested in partaking in the Tourney of Arms and gaining honor for yourself, and your town please register here!

Imperius Entrants
Vulkan
Morghain
Lucifer (I believe you said you were entering)
Queen Scarlette

Fenia Entrants
Zechin

Widu
Shion

The Grand Joust Entrants
If youd be interested in partaking in the Grand Joust and gaining honor for yourself, please register here!

Imperius Entrants
Vulkan
Queen Scarlette

Fenia Entrants
Zechin

Vendor Registration
Want to set up a booth and sell your wares at the Tourney? Please register here and your lot will be issued on Friday! Please specify the type of goods you will be selling when registering.

All other events do not require registration as they are not based on a match up series of competition. As such you may partake once the event opens. Please post here your interest in events! We look forward to seeing you all at the Summer Tourney.
Last edited by Lorthem on Fri May 25, 2012 12:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Vulkan

Re: Summer Tourney Invitation, Event & Booth Registration

Post by Vulkan »

Registration for the joust:
Name: Vulkan

Id love to take part in your grand joust, may i join
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
Lorthem

Post by Lorthem »

Your name has been added to the Joust Charts. May you bring honor to your town.
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

I would also like to partake in the tourney of the arms
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
Zechin

Registration

Post by Zechin »

Grinning wolfishly the Shade dismounts and bows to Lorthem, of the People's Representative then mutters, "I too wish to enlist within the Tourney of arms and Grand Jousts of course. For as the Lord Commander of the Fenian Knights I believe it is my obligation to do so no?"
Lorthem

Post by Lorthem »

Ive added you both gentlemen. Good luck and may you represent your towns well!

Theres still time to sign up! Any other Fenians brave enough to test their mettle against their fellow citizens?
Aphrodite

Post by Aphrodite »

The food stalls sound interesting. What food can we expect?

*Wipes the edges of her lips as her mouth starts to water at the thought of food.*
Morghain

Post by Morghain »

Morghain smirks at her cousin as she saunters in. Speaking to Lorthem, she indicates with a tilt of her head towards Zechin saying "I'll enter the Tourney of Arms. I'd love a chance of dancing a round or two with our Lord Commander. I'll also enter the LumberJack competition."

(ooc= fruit picking competition for Widu? /ooc)
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

I am prepared to participate in all of the activities.
Lorthem

Post by Lorthem »

Ladies and Gentlemen, Critter of All Ages!

The Tourney and Joust Rosters have been updated to include the latest entries. Today was meant to mark the opening, however due to the low entry ratio Im leaving one more day for sign ups and will merge the Tourney of Arms Openers with the 2nd Day Rounds.

Ill be making the duel brackets tomorrow so if you would still like to enter be sure to sign up within the next 24 Hours! Brackets will be posted by 2PM Eastern Time tomorrow, so you have until 1PM to enter! (Approximately 24:30 Hours from this post)

The Grand Joust will be RP/Dice Based winnings. The Tourney of Arms will as well be based on RP/Dice due to the fact that some of our competitors will be unavailable for out of town travel. Cross town duels are not something that can be done IG, and while Id like to do this as an IG duel, out of fairness we shall be doing it in an alternate method to give everyone a chance to compete and win.

Schedule of Events

This is the final addition of the Schedule for the Fenian Summer Festival. There are a few new events so be sure to grab the latest copy!

Friday- Tug of War Competition*, Largest Crop Contest
Saturday- Tourney of Arms Round Two, Triathlon, Fishing Tourney'
Sunday- Tourney of Arms Championship, Lumberjack Tourney'
Monday- Fruit Picking Tourney', The Grand Joust, Awards Ceremony, Royal Ball

Daily- Vendor Booths, Strength Contests, Food Stalls, Petting Zoo, The Royal Track

* The Tug of War Competition will begin on Friday, and a round will run every 12 hours. This will be town vs town so lets jump out there and show some Town Pride! (Edit: Due to a mistake on my part the First Round of the Tug of War Competition will not begin until reset on Saturday, May 26th. Apologies for this...... :oops: )

' The Fishing (Fenia), Lumberjack(Imperius), and Fruit Tourneys(Widu) are indeed town specific. I encourage each resident of their town to work these town specific resources. Their will be a weighing station at the end of each Tourney for you to enter what you've caught/chopped/picked. The winner of each town specific Tourney will be awarded a Trophy and maybe more! You never know ;)

Trophies & Awards Ceremony

A trophy will be issued for each of the following!

Tourney of Arms Champion
Grand Joust Champion
Community Spirit (This will go to the Fenian whom has shown the most spirit during the course of the entire festival)
Fishing Champion
Lumberjack Champion
Fruit Champion
Largest Crop Award
Tug of War Trophy
Triathlete Trophy (Its all about endurance baby!)

You will also of course get bragging rights over your fellow Fenians for winning any of these rewards! So lets step up and see who has what it takes! Here we go Fenians!