Fenian Arms Tourney Arena!

This is where the Kingdom of Fenia's main Inn is.

Moderator: Community Team

Scarlette

Re: Fenian Arms Tourney Arena!

Post by Scarlette »

She felt a blow to her thigh as she twists out from her last blow. Feeling an intense heat spread across her thigh, Scarlette glanced down noting the gash opened there. While it looked fairly deep it did not appear as if anything was hit that might cause her to bleed out immediately though it would have an effect on her range of motion.

It was clear her opponent was not playing and she felt an anger begin to rise in her and yet she resisted simply grabbing her agiel and having it done with. It was time to take back some of his blood.

She gave up swinging the flat of her blade against his and with a bit of a twirl to the sword in her hand she swung, aiming for the hand which primarily held his ax. It was a small target but would make it clear she was no longer playing either.

Round 5: Scarlette nicked Taz.
Taz

Post by Taz »

Taz felt Scarlette's blade once more cutting into his right arm, it's painful cut and he can see it is starting to bleed, he knows he can't waste any more time, it's time to put an end to this fight.

Taz summons up all his energy and jumps high in the air waving his axe and lands a powerful blow to Scarlette.
Round 6: Taz whacked Scarlette.
Scarlette

Post by Scarlette »

Calculated, Scarlette saw the blow coming. She twisted to avoid as much damage as possible while she gripped her sword, preparing herself for the next strike even as she took one of her own.

The flat of his ax caught her in the back as she twisted and she knew that was going to be one nasty bruise. She adjusted using his blow to give her momentum as she pirouetted, twisting around with her sword ans jabbing it viciously towards his side in a blow she knew would make it impossible for him to continue.

Round 7: Scarlette grazed Taz. Severe Injury has been reached! Duel Winner: Scarlette
She turns and waves towards Lorthem, a signal to bring a healer as she gave Taz a nod, and began to catch her breath. The terms of this duel were not to the death and she would honor those rules.
Taz

Post by Taz »

Seeing the blood gush out of his side, Taz knows he has been beaten, thinking in his head it must have been all the twisting she did :D, he nods and smiles in acceptance, very good fight my lady.

Taz bows to Scarlette, I must now go to tend to my cuts. 8-)
Aphrodite

Post by Aphrodite »

Aphrodite watched the tournament and winced from time to time. She had seen these before. In fact, she's been to the arena herself yet somehow, the thought of pain still make her grimace.

When the duel was over, she stood and clapped her hands to congratulate Scarlette, the winner.
Just a reminder, please make sure that the violence here is not THAT gory. Good RP, everyone! :)
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Haley walked into the arena and walked over to the board and saw she was to fight Sir Zechin who she had the pleasure of talking to about training to be a Fenian knight. It was going to be an honor to fight him she thought. She promised her husband she would be careful in the Festival due to being pregnant so the duel would have to be first blood. Shane definitely was worrying a lot lately so she would have to be more careful.

She flung the axe over her shoulder and stood in the arena waiting for her opponent. She did some stretches with her arms and legs before fighting him.
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

Dwayberry was very excited when she found out who she was to duel first. She already wanted to fight Vulkan for some time now, being generally annoyed with his cowardly "I don't fight ladies"-behaviour.
She was confident she would win. After all, she was rather wealthy and ate well every day. A good diet and daily training could get a long way.

She had brought her longsword and new helmet and chainmail. She usually never went out with armour and a weapon like this, but it would suit well for the duel.
She looked around and spotted Vulkan sharpening his sword, and grinned and waved at him. It looked like he underestimated her less than expected.
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Vulkan

Post by Vulkan »

Vulkan got to his feet and nodded to dway and walked to the sent of the arena, he said to her "so lady berry i see you come kitted out are you ready to fight" holding shield in hand and with his hand on the hilt of his sword he waited for dway's response as he kicked sand with his feet.
Thanks for the signature and in memory of its creator Chelle (RIP)
Zechin

Post by Zechin »

As Rose nears Zechin brandishing a fearsome war axe he shifted his gaze from the weaponry she processed to the sight of her swelling belly, “She’s with child!” he thought. Frowning he unsheathes his sword and curses under his breath, “Blast…I must make use of my speed and make this quick Mages…keep the child safe…” After saluting Rose by softly taping the hilt of his blade his chest he mutters “Mages, have mercy, may my blade strike true and fair.” With that he feigns a slash toward her left torso and changes direction mid slash to target her shoulders in a lunge.

Round 1: Zechin lightly wounded Haley_Rose. First Blood has been reached! Duel Winner: Zechin
Haley_Rose

Post by Haley_Rose »

Haley saw Zechin enter the arena and she stopped her stretches and walk over to him. "May the Mages bless us". She readied her weapon and as she swung it, the axe swung straight to the ground. She felt his sword slice her shoulder as she was coming up from the swing. She winced and grabbed her axe flinging it over the shoulder that was not injured.

She walked over to shake Sir Zechin's hand. Very nice duel Sir.